Finding my True self!

I slowly walked through the beautiful forest, taking in its beautiful sights and stories told in the bark of the trees.
I then had seen a big white wolf come towards me once again,

I slow got on my knees making sure Tony was ok on my shoulder as I did

I slow got on my knees making sure Tony was ok on my shoulder as I did. It bowed to me with its big head going down to the dirt floor and looked me right in the eyes. The burning sensation from before came back on the same mark, but not painful, more of just the warm feeling of it being touched.
"You are Peter's daughter, but you have also been chosen as the guardian of Neverland and it's creatures. My name is Alex, it is my duty and has been my ancestors duty, to tell you and the once other protectors what you are needed to know." He said to me, with a serious look in his eyes and slowly stood tall as he talked to me. He was very much taller than a normal wolf. He came above my height making me seem like a pup compared to him.
"My name is Elizabeth, so, how can I understand you? This is very confusing and weird!" I asked just to make sure, and also because I was a bit shocked about all this information pulled on me so quickly but it might explain why I have such a connection with animals in the first place.
" You can understand all animals because your powers have awaken and made your animal bond stronger, there has been many protectors before you that have left the island for a normal life, and you are now the last of your kind to come back. You have the power of anything that Neverland has to offer you. " he said sitting down and wagging his tail a bit showing how happy he is explaining this to me. I grinned at him and threw my arms around his neck in a hug, which barely did. I always hoped that it was true, the stories I mean, Granny Wendy always said there was something special about me, but I never thought it would be this. I stopped grinning and pulled away from the bug I have him. "But what about how to control it, is it easy?" I asked a bit worried I might hurt someone important to me.
He nodded, "Yes, this is easy to control, you just have to think of how the natures life runs through your veins, you are the joy that the island feels, when it feels your sadness, it will feel sad also and try it's best to make you happy, you control is winter's and springs, you have the power that brings joy to the lost boys, but you are the first ever of your kind to be a girl." He explained but what surprised me was the last part, I'm the first ever girl of my kind and there is a possibility I could meet the lost boys of Neverland .
I smiled at Alex and got up from my sitting position on the dirt floor and looked to Tony at my side who has been quiet and hasn't talked as far as I know. "Hello, master, I am grateful you have looked after me for so long, and I am even more grateful to thank you in person." He squeaked to me. I giggled a bit, finding it funny that he had a British accent and that probably means he was from London where Granny Wendy got him for me in the first place.
"You don't have to call me master, just Beth is ok." I said smiling at him as he was on my shoulder. I turned back to Alex to see him leaving. "Wait!" I yelled , desperation clearly in my tone, he stopped a bit and looked back at me with the turn of his neck.
"Will, will, I fly, like my father?" I asked a bit confused because I had heard all the time in the stories that he could fly, with the thought of happiness . "Yes, he is your father, after all, you have most of his genes anyway, I will need you to come later someday to learn about all of your abilities so I can help you control them, you will know when I need you." He nodded his head and smirked a bit at me in the end, I smirked back and turned to Tony to see him look happily at me and a bit frightened , I guess he knows what I'm thinking.
"You want to fly? I'm going to find the lost boys, one way or another anyways." I asked, a bit worried he might not like it.
He nodded his small head as a reply and tied my hair around his waist as a seat belt and his himself in my fur has to found in the bag, that had ears, which I thought made it cooler.