Clothes. . .

This is also dedicated to Cattiger93, thank you for commenting, and I hope you guys like this one. 😊 I don't really own the pictures, but they are amazing.

Elizabeth's POV

As unusual as it is, I was horribly bored. It was horrifying to me that I really couldn't do anything.

Well, maybe I'm exaggerating, but Rufio left with the lost boys to have a boys day like hunting, swimming, doing all the crazy stuff they can on this island, so I decided to leave them alone.
About a month since my dad left, the lost boys decided to help me make my own very tree house near by, just to give me some space since I was the only girl.

Now that I'm like the new Pan, I was hoping that soon I could bring my very own lost girls here. I haven't even told anyone about my thoughts just yet.

I sighed, getting up from my bed, and running to my closet, which was also Rufio's, well, just a little bit of it.
I threw stuff around, found new things I never knew about, and also found awesome little toys, just in this very closet.
I did a bit more searching and found one of my old black shirts and came up with an idea.

"The is just perfect. . ." I whispered excitedly, and got all the stuff I needed, running to the bathroom to change my look.

Time skip~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I walked out of the a bathroom, almost falling on my face since I wasn't completely used to wearing these type of shoes after a long time of wearing sneakers or converse.

I decided to try and make myself look like a girl version of Rufio, and it turned out great. I expected it to fail, but I mostly focused on my clothes anyways. I was actually very proud of myself that I decided to do this idea.

"Elizabeth, have you seen my swor-" a voice from behind me suddenly stopped, I quickly turned around, embarrassed, to only see Rufio shocked.

Since I was holding his sword, I quickly pulled it in front of me, smiling sheepishly.
"I'm so sorry, I just got a silly idea, I didn't know you would come back-" I was cut off from my rambling by Rufio, who kissed me passionately, he got closer to me and grabbing me by the hips, pulling me closer.

He pulled back, but I was still in a daze, surprised that he reacted this way, I really did think he would have laughed at me for doing this at all. I touched my lips lightly, still stunned, but Rufio smiled down at me happily, still pulling me close.
"You look amazing. . ." He whispered, looking me into the eyes before he kissed my forehead softly.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, shyly smiling. " I thought you would have laughed. " I whispered out, looking into his warm brown eyes.

"Well, you look so beautiful, and badass." He said to me, looking at me lovingly, still not letting go.
I tried pulling back, but it seemed as if he wasn't going to let go at all. "Didn't you say you needed your sword?" I asked, trying to get out of this situation somehow, even if I loved the idea of being near him.

He shook his head, smirking down at me. "Nope, I don't really care about that right now, I'm going to hold you, no matter what." He stated firmly, and then picked me up bridal style, pulling me to the bed to cuddle.

"Seriously?" I asked, looking back to the three Rufio who had his arms, now around my stomach. He nodded, smiling to me tiredly.
"I really want to cuddle." He said, and pulled me closer, I sighed, giving up.
" Ok, but I need to change back, ok? " I asked, and pulled up easily, running to the bathroom to change into my pajamas, not really waiting for his reply.

Just as I finished getting dress, I walked back into the bedroom, to find Rufio also ready from bed in his PJ's. I walked to the bed, falling into it the same time Rufio did.

Rufio quickly pulled me to him, kissing my neck softly from behind, cuddling into me, pulling the blanket over us.
I knew Rufio had a very tiring day, and he needed his rest, so I kissed his forehead.
"Goodnight Rufio." I whispered, feeling him pull me closer.
"Good night Liz." He muttered out, falling asleep quickly.

I realized I have way too many clothes, and way too much time on my hands, I really need a hobby.