Meeting The Lost Boys!

I floated in the air heading to the sea, the first place to check and where I want to go first, see if the pirates are not in the area first.

I looked down to see beautiful mermaids with colorful hair and tails. I slowly floated down to them and waved to them as they waved excitedly to me, I giggled a bit with them shaking hands with them not before kissing their hands like a gentlemen would childishly.
The three blushed and giggled a bit at me as I bowed mockingly like I would to someone sometimes. "May any of you beautiful mermaids know where to find the lost boys?" I asked politely, don't get me confused of something, I just really think they are beautiful, who sees a mermaid like this and doesn't call them beautiful, but it seems they wanted to hang out a bit because they dragged me down a bit to the water and started messing with my hair taking off my hat that had the now tired Tony inside. They did put a bit flowers from close by in my hair and put my hat on my head carefully.

I waved to them after they pointed to the place I was needing to be and I heard yelling and kids inside the huge tree too as I came closer, I floated a little quietly to watch what the kids are doing to see them training my dad or something, I gig...

I waved to them after they pointed to the place I was needing to be and I heard yelling and kids inside the huge tree too as I came closer, I floated a little quietly to watch what the kids are doing to see them training my dad or something, I giggled again hearing them say, "touch your toes, how long since you've seen those!" A kid yelled with the others following him and repeating after.
I then flew down a bit still hiding behind a tree branch like before.
I unscathed my sword and slow made my way to dad before swiping it and in my swift movement, without anyone noticing me still, his pants fell down and I flew as quick as I could above them all holding on my laugh that wanted to escape. All the other kids around him laughing and a deeper laugh caught my attention from the sight to see a person my age laughing, with a smirk on his face, at my dad.
I then started giggling with myself, not before landing as I did near stairs, to keep my flying a secret, probably getting everyone's attention, but I really didn't care, because the thing was twice as funny, seeing my dad fall over trying to pick his pants up. I put my sword up  walking in front of everyone, hearing a gasp from my dad as I did, right in front of dad looking a bit up at him.
He looked at me and instantly put his arms around me, twirling is around, well more like swinging me around, covering me in sweat and other stuff I don't want to really know. I borrowed my head in his neck, a bit surprised he is here, but knew he was probably here to save us, his children, even if he doesn't know how to without a lawyer or something.
"Where were you!? I couldn't find you anywhere! I was so worried!" He exclaimed , looking for an injury anywhere on me, picking up my dangling arm, once he pulled back from the hug. I giggled at him, still ignoring the looks from the kids around us.
"I was in the forest, I met someone who explained a bit of the stuff happening and some people who have me directions." I said to dad as I grinned up at him a bit.
I then looked around seeing so many boys and laughed a bit probably imaging my dad finding out there was no adults here except pirates and kids who are boys that want to have fun and be free.
"You must have been pretty funny when finding out there are no adults here." I explained why I was laughing, seeing my dad's amused and confused expression.
The boy from earlier, that had a red stripe or two in his hair, came up with a smirk on his face. "Who are you? We have never seen a girl here before, other than someone else!" He said loudly for everyone to hear, with a smirk still clearly there.
"I'm Elizabeth Pan, eldest daughter of Peter Pan!" I said with a grin and mockingly bowed like I usually do and he looked a bit shocked, along with everyone else, including my dad, when all the sudden a good of gold or yellow, couldn't really tell you at the time, came straight to my face.
As my vision cleared a bit, it was a fairy, a beautiful one, with short hair and glowing wings as they went up and down quickly, keeping her up. She looked at me before gasping and turning back to dad.
"I didn't know you had another daughter! I only saw two at the time I was looking there!" She exclaimed , looking mad seeing as she didn't have the information at the time, but smiled at me a bit sheepishly. I smiled back at her. "You look so beautiful, what's your name?" I asked smiling a small smile at her, she blushed from the complement waving her arms a bit before answering. "My name is Tinker Bell, you can call me Tink." She said shyly before flying back to the group of boys she was with before.
" The pirates threw me out finding me unless to them and didn't need me as a hostage. " I explained, not saying the thing about the forest.
He looked at me for awhile in thought before smiling at me, relieved he had one of his children safe, but still wanted to save his children with the pirates, "I'm okay! It's all good, I'm here now!" I said happily throwing my arms in the air.
" Yeah, I guess that's very great that your safe and sound, but we still need to save Maggie and Jackie. " He said determined and then some other kids told him to go back to training while the other went back to what they were doing, still a little shocked about the news.
The red haired one came up to me with a few others just as I sat down on a near by piece of wood and the red haired one mockingly bowed at me as the other four stood by smiling a bit.
I stood up and mockingly bowed back giggling. He stood back up, blushing a bit as he did, lifting is arm up scratching behind his head and the others behind him, looked at him weirdly.
"Ah, eh,....My name is Rufio, this is Thud butt, Ace, Pockets, and tootles." He said pointing to the kids and they waved or saluted as a reply .
"Well, I'm Elizabeth, you can call me Beth, Iza, or Eli." I said with a smirk, winking at the one I now know as Rufio, and he then blushed a brighter red, before sitting beside me and the others sat around us, looking at him more weirdly, but he glared at them for some odd reason, making them stop.
I then heard a squeak and gasped, surprising the five around me and opened my hat so that Tony could get out on my hand. I put him in front of my face as he stood up and squeaked at me happily. "Mistress! I heard lots of laughing!" He said and held his tail shyly looking around see other looking at him in my hand.
I giggled. "You don't have to call me that, and yes, I just pranked my dad." I said to him, making him nod at my reply and go back to my shoulder, hiding in my hair. Rufio chuckles at me, finding something funny, but I wondered what as the others started laughing with him looking at me like I'm crazy, which I would too seeing someone talk to a rat.
" What? " I asked, already knowing, but wanted to ask anyways.
"Your a crazy person, aren't you?" He asked, the others agreeing with him instantly .
I shook my head. "No, I'm actually the last of my kind, and I can hear what animals and anything nature related can say because of the powers I have." I explained and they instantly stopped laughing where Rufio looked embarrassed now, and scratches the back of his head again looking down, though I don't know why he keeps doing that.
" I'm sorry. " he apologized and the others did right after, following his example. "Its ok, I just found out yesterday anyways." I said shrugging my shoulders. He looked a bit happier now and stood up with the other four kids following his example once again going to help train my dad.