Showing the real self completely!!!

I woke up the next morning with nothing but the cheep of a bird landing beside me

I woke up the next morning with nothing but the cheep of a bird landing beside me. She then stopped tilting her head at me before nodding. "You are needed by Alex, he wishes to explain to you more, you are aloud to bring people." She said before leaving in a hurry.
I yawned and quickly got dressed. I jumped down from the huge branch I was told to sleep on that had a small hut like all the others. My dad appeared out of no where, scaring me, and causing me to call on my back, groaning in pain as the others do woke up hearing it. "Where are you going missy?" He asked with his hands on his hips.
I chuckled getting up. "I'm going to test out my powers and learn a bit more on how to control it all, Alex has required my presence." I said, telling the truth completely, shrugging nonchalantly. He huffed at my uncaringness about it, but it's not like I don't care about it, I'm just a bit shocked that I'm the last of my kind. "Then I'm coming with you, who is this Alex dude?" He asked. And the other kids behind him started asking random questions, like ' what powers?' 'who is Alex?' And my personal favorite, 'why is everyone up this early?! '.
Then I guess all came to a silent agreement to come with me but
Rufio appeared out of no where doing a flip from a near by vine. He landed in front of me, taking my hand and kissing my finger tips, in front of everyone, as he did.
The feeling of his lips touching my skin caused me to almost shiver at the electricity from his hand and the fire from his lips. He looked at me in the eyes, he brown eyes shining with mischief. I then found his brown eyes looking at my lips for a second before going back to my eyes.
"Actually, Pan the man was gonna steal a hook today." He said loudly, letting go of my hand while turning around.
I giggled slightly and looked at everyone again, seeing shocked looks from the boys and a even more shocked look from my dad, who looked like he was going to faint any second.
A kid looked like he remembered something and gasped. "Yeah!!! He was going to go hook snatching with us, like we used to!" He exclaimed . And the others soon forgot about the small show from Rufio and dragged dad to get ready and dress like a pirate.
I giggled loudly as I watched dad get pushed around and told what not to do and what to do when getting the hook.
I slowly walked away, thinking no one would notice but was stopped by bumping into someone.
I quickly turned around and had seen Rufio there, arms crossed with one eyebrow raised as he smirked at my small startled expression. He shook his head, stepping forward so that we were chest to chest. "I'm coming with you. And who is this Alex?" He's asked in a protective tone.
I smirked at him, bringing my hand to slightly graze his arm, feeling his muscles tense as I did, making him lose his tough look he once had before. And his look turned dreamy as he smiled at me.
I looked him in the eyes for a second before sighing in defeat.
"I guess you can come. Just don't do anything bad to him." I ordered and backed up from him, walking down the stairs to keep my floating a secret still. I heard fast foot steps from him as he came up to me. "Him?" He asked, emphasizing it with a shocked look on his face, still trying to stop me. " Yeah, I will introduce you two, I bet you would like him. " I said to him, ignoring his question that really didn't make sense to me, and trying to get past him, which he quickly gave up the whole 'trying-to-stop-me' thing, seeing me not listening to him. He quickly followed me, seeing me leave the tree heading straight to the forest.

Time skip!!!!!0ll3H!!!!!!!!!!&%$#()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

It took awhile to make it but we did, to the middle of the forest.
I took Rufio's hand, ignoring the tingles that came up my arm from the sudden touch his hand have me.I
I dragged him to the area I was before, where I met Alex and instantly felt his presence in the shadow of the tree.

I giggled, letting go of the shocked Rufio before running us to him and hugging him around the neck

I giggled, letting go of the shocked Rufio before running us to him and hugging him around the neck. He chuckled, making his chest and me move heavily. "Good to see you too. I see you have brought a boy." He stated blankly looking at the still shell shocked Rufio. " Rufio! Wake up! This is Alex! " I yelled to him, mostly because I was a bit worried I broke him from the shock.
But it seemed he quickly snapped out of it and smirked at me and was about to say something til Alex got inbetween us, standing in front of me, looking me in the eyes.
"Ok, Iza, I was going to tell you later but......" He hesitated saying what he was going to say, which I wanted to know even more now. " What? " I asked quietly. He sighed before shaking his head, ignoring the glaring Rufio behind him. "You are going to have many animal instincts." He whispered to me. I sighed and thought of how many animal instincts I know. "Iza, I really need to tell you the important information about your powers." Alex interrupted my thoughts by telling me this while pushing me slightly with his nose.
I nodded in reply, now turning completely to him. "Your powers mainly revolve around nature, now, that being, it should be obvious that you control all elements, the other is that you can speak to animals but I have told you that before, but the one you don't know is that you can turn into different animals at will." He said with a smile on his face. I smiled slightly at him, kind of shocked that I could do such things. Nature was one of the many things I loved about earth. Neverland was now my favorite place, mostly because they have such exotic animals and nature is what makes Neverland so beautiful.
"So she is going to stay on Neverland?" Rufio asked sitting on a log near us, smiling happily . Alex nodded. "Neverland is apart of her, if she left she wouldn't last a week without coming back, and since she is Peter Pan's daughter, she is going to want to come back one way or another, you love it here, don't you?" Alex asked me after explaining why I had such a feeling while being here.
" Yeah, I love the feeling of being here. It makes me feel at home, but I'm going to miss Wendy, but I'm sure I can visit mom, dad, Maggie and Jackie anyways, coming through the open windows. " I said with a big smile on my face, happy to stay.
Alex nodded at my answer. "But you know that you would have to live with them growing old? They are going to age and you don't get to since you have to stay." He said looking at me in the eyes.
" Yes, I know, but, I don't want to think about that, as long as I get to visit them, and see them grow to have kids of their own, I will be happy, to see that my brother and sister have kids of their own that could have adventures with me. " I said with a smile on my face, but the tear that left my eye have away the fact that I'm still sad about the thought of seeing them slowly grow old without me.
Alex nodded and closed his eyes for a second before opening them and leaning down to my height. "You can go now, you have had enough today." He said to me and pushed me into the direction where the lost boys live. I sighed and grabbed Rufio's hand before heading that way, waving Alex goodbye as I did.
I had so much to think about. I love my family, but I love it here also. I need to choose soon. My dad already chose to go back with Maggie and Jackie when he knows he will get them back. I just hope we save them in time.