~Part 4~

~Gracelyn~*~Five Weeks Pregnant~

"Do I have to?" 

"Normally I'd say no but given the circumstances I don't really think you have a choice." 

"But I like sushi." I whine causing Mason to chuckle, "Pregnant people are supposed to eat sushi Grace." 

"That's so not fair." I huff, crossing my arms against my chest. 

Aside from some slight morning sickness I don't really have many side effects or whatever you'd call them. Not enough of anything that my dad has noticed yet. 

Mason stands, picks up his plate of sushi, and walks over to the bin. He flips the plate upside down and all the delicious seafood falls into the bin. 

"Why did you do that?!" I shriek, appalled at the waste of the delicious sushi. It's not that I have a thing for sushi, I have  a thing for food in general. 

Mason plops back in his seat, "Look if you can't eat sushi then I won't eat sushi. I told you that we were in this together. Which reminds me, we need to tell our parents." 

I groan, "I know, but I really don't want to." Mason rolls his eyes, "Grace we can't raise a baby if we live in two different countries separated by a very large ocean. The only way to keep you here is to tell your parents and mine. We don't have a choice." 

"Let's tell yours first." That will give me more time to figure out how to explain this to my dad. He is going to be so disappointed in me. 

Oh god my brothers! I completely forgot  about them. They're not going to be okay with this, never. They're going to murder Mason. And me. Oh dear god.  

"Okay. My dads in his office and my mom is probably in the garden. I'll tell my mom to come to the office and we'll do it right  now." 

I am so not ready for this. I've never even met his parents, now we're telling them that I'm pregnant with their son's child. That's kinda weird. 

"Okay. Let's tell your parents."

After twenty minutes Mason and I are sitting on a love seat across from his parents. Oh dear god, I'm  about to tell the President of the United States and the First Lady that I got knocked up by their son. 

"What's going on Mason? I'm quite busy today." Mason's dad, the President, says. 

"Mom, dad this is Gracelyn Gardener." 

"Is she your girlfriend?" Mason's mum asks. 

We've never discussed that. Oh god we haven't discussed that. Mason be cool! 

"Yeah I guess you could say that. But that's not really what we wanted to talk to you about." Okay that wasn't bad. Wait, did he just call me his girlfriend?!

Am I his girlfriend? 

Nope. Not the time nor the place Grace. 

"What is it?" Mason's dad asks. I can see he looks a bit scared.  "Gracelyn is pregnant." 

Mason's mum's eye widen while his dad's face remains stoic.  "What are you going to do?" Mason's dad asks, his voice hard as stone. 

"We're going to keep the baby." Mason tells them.  "Are you sure that you both are ready for  the responsibility of being parents? You know that you'll be watched by the public eye." 

"Yes sir we are." I reply trying to keep my timid tone in check.  "But there's a slight problem." Mason says, jumping back in to the conversation, "Gracelyn lives in London and she leaves to go back in a month, but she wants to stay here."