~Part 9~

*~Gracelyn~*~Eight Weeks Pregnant~*

"I'm so sorry Mason!" I blurt out before running from the room. 

I just threw up on my boyfriend in front of at  least fifty people, and his parents, during a marriage proposal. 

I haven't even known him for two months and he wants to marry me! That's absolutely ludicrous! We don't love each other. Just because we're having kids together he thinks that  we should get married?! 

I'm not ready to get married. I'm not ready to have  children. Two months ago I was asking my mum to do my laundry and now I'm pregnant with two human people.

I'm seventeen. I'm in high school. I don't know what  I'm going to  want for breakfast tomorrow, let alone who I'm going to want to be with in ten years. 

But I'm also pregnant. And I quite like Mason. He makes me feel special and wanted. When he looks at me with blue eyes I melt. I have  no idea what  to do. 

Well I know one thing, I need to call my mum. 

"Grace?" She asks in a tired voice. Yeah  it's pretty late there right now. But I need my mum. 

"I'm sorry I know it's late mum but I'm so confused and I just threw up in front of like fifty people and-" She cuts off my ranting, "I'm always available dearest. What's wrong?" 

God I love my mum. 

"I'm pregnant. I should've rang as soon as I found out but I was so scared and after I told dad it didn't go  well." I pause and wait for her reaction.  "I know baby. Jasper rang awhile ago. He told me everything. Your father is an arse. I respect everything you are doing for your children, dearest. You are the girl I raised and I couldn't be more proud of  you." 

So much. 

"Well I've been staying at the White House with Mason, my boyfriend. And his parents had this dinner for some really important people and Mason proposed to me and I threw up on him and then ran from the room. What do I do?" 

She laughs, "Gracie, you are something else." She takes a second before continuing, "Do you love him?" 

"I haven't even known him two months." 

"Do you love him?" She asks again, ignoring me. 

I sigh, "I don't know. I've never been in love before mum." 

"How does he make you feel?" 

"Like I'm the we're the only people on the planet. When I see Mason my heart pounds and my palms sweat and I get a little nauseous. But I think that last one is because of the babies. He makes me feel like I'm the only girl I he's ever seen." 

"That sounds a lot like love to me Grace. And if you love him  then go for it. I will support whatever you do. I love you so much Gracelyn." 

"I'm gonna go find my boyfriend. I love you mum and I promise to call more." 

We say our goodbyes and hang up. 

I need to find Mason. 

~*~ 

"I am so sorry I threw up on you!" I gush as soon as I see Mason. 

I found him in a corridor. He changed his suit. He still look dashing. 

He  sighs, "It's fine Grace. I know that that is a lot of pressure to put on you and I know that we haven't been dating long at all. But dammit Grace, I don't want to lose you." 

I close the gap between us and press my lips against his, hard. I wrap my arms around his neck and press my body to his. 

After a second I pull away, my arms still around his neck. "I think I'm in love with you." I whisper to him.  He smiles and puts his lips back on mine. 

"You don't have to marry me." He whispers once we've departed. He pulls me into his chest and wraps his arms around me. "I want to." 

"Want to what?" 

Boy is he dense. 

"Marry you. I want to marry you Mason." I pull back and look at him. He's beaming an ear to ear smile. He picks me up and spins me around. He sets me down and kisses me deeply. It's a kiss I feel from my lips down to the tips of  my toes. A kiss that makes me feel everything he wants  me to feel. Love. 

He separates from me and it's at that moment when I realize we're not alone. 

"What the actual fuck is going on?" The girl at the end of the hallway asks with raised eyebrows and a confused expression.  I'm right with you random girl who just witnessed a private moment between me and my new fiance. 

"Grace this is Katelyn, my sister. Katelyn this is Grace, my fiance." Mason says, introducing us. I forgot he had a sister. She went to some summer  camp or something. I thought she would be a lot younger, she looks to be about sixteen or so. 

"I'm gone for two months and you get engaged? Damn Mace, you move fast." She says as she walks over to us, giving Mason a high five. Wow. 

"She's also pregnant." Mason whispers to Katelyn, loudly.  "Bravo brother, bravo." 

"It's twins."

"You are on a roll." Mason holds up a finger, "And she's British." 

My fiance/the father of my children ladies and gents. 

"I'm sorry about my brother. He's been childish since the womb." I furrow my brows, "You guys are twins?" 

Katelyn looks nothing like Mason. Mason has soft light brown hair, somewhat tanned skin, gorgeous blue eyes, and god his body is to die for. Have you seen his butt? It's phenomenal. Oh and Jesus Christ his abs. He's so tall and so hot and all mine. God and his-

What was I talking about? Oh yeah. 

But Katelyn has fiery red hair, big brown eyes, light skin, she's rather short, and her butt just isn't as good as Mason's. It's weird I compared their butts, right? We're gonna blame that one on the pregnancy too. 

"Yeah, twins run in our family." Katelyn states.  "Our parents both have twins, my mom's father was a twin. My dad's mother was a twin. My dad actually has siblings that are twins, et cetera." Mason finishes. 

"Why the fuck were you surprised when we found out about the  babies?" I ask, confused by his reaction when we found out we were having twins as well. They run in his goddamn family!   "Grace, deep breath." I roll my eyes. 

Two minutes ago we were making out and now we're standing the a hallway discussing our relationship with his twin sister. 

"Katelyn, we'll catch up in the morning. Grace and I are gonna go to bed." He kisses his sister on the cheek before grasping my hand and walking with me down the hallway. 

"Are you sure we shouldn't go back to your parents' dinner?" I ask as he opens  the door to his room. I ask. I kinda forgot about the dinner after I hung up with mum. 

"I think my parents will understand. So should we consummate our engagement?" Mason asks as he takes off his suit  jacket and loosens his tie. I roll my eyes, "That's not a thing." 

"Want it to be?" 

"You've read my mind."

I really hope I'm not making a mistake.