~Part 16~

*~Gracelyn~*~Seventeen Weeks Pregnant~* 

"What did you get for number seven?"  

"I'm not giving you the answer to every problem Grace." Mason states as he picks up his calculator and keeps working on his problem. 

Jerk. 

"You got me pregnant." 

"Yeah, the more you use that Grace, the less it makes me want to give you the answer." I roll my eyes and fall back onto the bed. What good is it being engaged to a math whiz if he won't give me the answers to my Calculus homework. I swear Mason just wants to see me fail. 

That's not true but sometimes I feel as if it is. 

"Mason." I whine causing him to roll his eyes. "Not  happening Gracie. You know how to do it. Just look at your notes." Yeah that'd be great advice, if I had taken notes. 

Calculus is so boring that I don't usually pay attention in class. Don't blame me, blame the boring ass teacher who teaches it. 

And then I feel  it, movement in my belly. The baby just kicked!! Oh my god the baby kicked! 

"Mason! Mason the baby kicked!" I shriek as I place a hand on my stomach where I feel the kicks. Mason's eyes shoots up as a smile spreads across his face. I take his hand and put it under mine so he can feel the kicks too. 

It doesn't hurt but it feels weird. I haven't felt them moving much and now one of them is kicking! 

"Which one is it?" Mason asks a goofy grin on his gorgeous face. 

"I don't know." I reply. We don't even know the  genders yet or any of that shit. Although I do have an ultrasound later this week to make sure their healthy and then they even said that they can give us an estimation about the genders. They said it'll be a 99% approximation and they'll give us the 100% when I'm twenty weeks along. 

I  want to know the  genders and I really hope Mason does too. We should probably talk about that. 

"That's so cool babe." I smile and peck his lips. It is  really cool. 

Well it was until the other one started kicking. It still doesn't hurt, but it's making me feel really uncomfortable. And I kinda have to wee now. 

"They're both kicking!" Mason exclaims while my grin falters a bit. "I need to use the toilet." I state before jumping off the bed and rushing to the toilet. 

After I've finished my business and washed my hands I walk back into the bedroom. 

"Are  you feeling alright?" I nod and put my hand on my stomach. "Yeah I think I just need to lie down for a moment." He looks concerned but doesn't question it again. He moves our books out  of  the way so that I have room to lie down. 

My stomach is enormous now. I feel like someone blew up several balloons and stuck them down my shirt. And  it's only going to get bigger. Yay. 

"The answer to number  seven is;  12(3x+2)^4." Mason caves as he sits back down on the bed and continues his work. 

I  smile and rub my stomach, trying to make the  babies calm down, I knew he'd cave. He always caves. 

~*~ 

"Okay so why did you call this sibling meeting?" Leo asks from his spot on the couch next to our other three brothers. I'm standing in front of them like a drill sergeant preparing her troops. 

"Mum and Piper are coming into town next week and they'll be in town until after the twins are born. Can they stay with any of you guys?" I say, telling them the reason why I gathered them all here, in Luke's living room. 

"I'd love to but we don't have any room." Vincent states. I kinda expected him, Jasper, and Luke to say that. Leo doesn't have that excuse. He lives alone in very nice place with  plenty of room for his mother and sister's best friend. 

"They can stay with me I guess." Leo states while I grin. 

"Thanks Leo! Oh and  in other news the babies started kicking!" I say with a smile while one of my children kicks me in the  rib. God do they hate me or something?

I place a hand on my stomach as the other baby kicks me right in the bladder. "I'll be right  back." I say holding up a finger before  running over to the toilet. 

After I've finished I  walk back to where my brothers are and take a seat on the armrest. 

"Lydia can hold her head up now." Jasper says with a smile. God I can't wait till my babies are born. Then Leo will be the only one without a kid. That's kinda weird, I'm having children before  my twenty-nine year old brother is. 

I'm also getting married  before  he is  too. 

I'm beating him at life. 

Actually maybe not, since I'm technically a teen mum. 

He might be beating me by just a bit. 

"I remember  when Cain was just born." Vincent says with a reminiscent look on his face. "He was so cute." I agree. I love babies.  

My brothers change the topic from children to sports so I  just sit there thinking about what my children will be like. What genders they'll be. What I'd name them. I have a feeling Mason and I aren't going to agree on a lot of names. 

He's more mainstream, you know, he likes what's popular. But I like traditional names, names you don't hear every day. Classic ones. 

When I was younger I always wanted to name my future daughter Felicity. I think it's beautiful and elegant. I have no idea what to name a boy, girls are easier in my opinion. 

I pick up my phone and go to messages, clicking on Mason's name. 

'Hey random question.' I hit send and wait for a reply. 

'What's up Gracie?' He replies a second later. 

'If we  had a boy what would you want to name him?' I hit send and put my phone down for a second. It's weird to text him that, I know. That's the kind of thing that you talk about, face to face. A child's name is an important decision. But I can't focus on anything else. 

I pick my phone up again when I hear the 'ding' of my ringer.  'Seth.'  Is his reply. 

Seth. That's cute. I like that.  'Thanks darling. See you in a bit.' I put my phone down and smile. 

That's cute. I like that. Seth. 

"You good Gracie?" Leo asks drawing the attention of my brothers. I nod, the smile still playing at my lips. "Yeah, I'm good. I have to go. I'll see you guys later." 

I kiss each of my brothers on the cheek before going out to the car that has been waiting for me in the driveway. I have to be followed by security now since I'm pregnant with the President's grandchildren. 

"Hi Glenn, Sean." I greet as the back door is opened for me. I hop in and they start our drive back to the White House. 

~*~ 

"Do you mind if I reschedule the  ultra sound so my mum can come?" I ask Mason who's laying on the other side of the bed.  "Yeah of course babe. Is your friend gonna come too?" Mason inquire through a yawn.  "If she wants to. I know that  it's usually a thing for just  us but she won't be able to see them very often and I really want her to be a part of this." 

Mason rolls on his side and props his head up so he's looking at me, face to face. I hate  this  no sex rule. I'm horny when I'm pregnant. That's weird. 

"Gracie you moved across the fucking ocean for me. If you want your mom to come to an ultrasound  it's the very least I can do. Now let's go to bed." He plops back down and turns the lamp out. 

I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep with only one thought left in my mind. 

I think I just farted.