three

"emotional help. clem marsh. hello to the other person, yada yada yada."

"hi clementine, im gabe! im a dummyhead!" a voice laughed, but clem knew it wasn't gabe.

"uh, who is this? it's the garcia home phone number but i dont recognize your voice."

"hi clem! it's just my sister, mariana." gabe shouted, hoping the phone would pick up his voice

"oh, well, uh, hi mariana! im clementine! ive heard stories about you!"

"like what? that I'm the best sister ever and he loves me soo much!"

"sure, we can go with that."

"Mariana! Give your brother the phone." A sharp voice yelled, evidently coming from a different side of the house.

"Sorry, Dad! I'm just trying to have some fun." Mariana responded, shifting noises heard afterward. Clementine only hoped and assumed it was Mariana giving the phone to Gabe.

"hi, clem. sorry about mari."

"it's fine, but hey, gabriel, you promised to teach me about your uncle."

"oh yeah, that. he played shortstop for Baltimore, but he got kicked off the team. so that lasted a good few months."

"well then."

"Gabriel! Your mother needs the phone!" The same stern voice called, and Gabe groaned in response.

"Ugh, seriously?" Gabe replied to his father.

"Yes, seriously. Give the phone to Kate, right now."

"i gotta go, clem. see you tomorrow, i guess?"

"bye gabie, see ya."

A/N: I'm 99.9% sure the font changed mid-chapter, and I dunno how to fix it. Sorry guys.