Fin

The following correspondence lasted briefly as the two could hardly contain themselves. David and Kate, Gabe's parents, initially refused to let their son meet this "internet friend". David continued to call Clem a predator who merely wanted Gabe for some cult, which Gabe refused to listen to. Kate, however, attempted to remain neutral. She did not want to upset her husband or son, but this didn't go to plan as David forced her to speak up. David scolded her for keeping quiet, leading Gabe to exit the scene.

When Clementine spoke to Ed and Diana, they seemed rather hesitant but willing. They figured it was normal in this day and age for kids to make friends that seemed rather far. Ed insisted on being by Clementine's side the entire time, wielding a protective object (a spoon, really) incase the fourteen year old boy was actually a pedophile. Diana grew more excited for this meet up, as she told Clementine she'd record it and post it all over the internet for her baby.

"See you soon, Gabesies."

"Can't wait to hug you, Clemmy Soo Noo Roo Poo."

"Are you just gonna keep adding more rhymes?"

"You got that right, Clemmy Roo Noo Foo Doo Soo Coo Koo."

"Oh my Jesus, you weren't kidding."

"Well, I'm going to the car now. See you soon, love."

The car ride lasted way too long for their liking. Distance sucked, they had both decided on the way there. Clementine and Gabe we're going to meet at Howe's Hardware, a local department store; A better place was thought of, but David insisted on getting errands done too. Kate shoved him away for this, so she invited Javi instead.

"You two are the reason why I called Clementine in the first place," Gabe confessed while basking in the back seat of the van.

"I beg your pardon?" Javier responded, extremely concerned as to why this is.

"Gabe, what's going on?" Kate continued.

"I called Clementine because I don't feel comfortable when you two are around. Kate, you're married to my Dad. It doesn't feel right, Mariana feels the same." The two went silent, blankly staring at each other. Gabe could tell they were going through a bundle of remorse. He usually felt bad when he upset his uncle and mother, but this time they deserved it.

"Well, Gabriel, you're just going to have to grow up. I love your uncle," Kate snapped. Gabe angrily stared at her and was about to raise his voice.

"I'm telling Dad about this, as soon as I get home." Gabe shot back, leading to Kate turning her back to him. He groaned and twiddled with his thumbs. As he stared blankly out the window, he listened closely as he heard an argument boil between them.

"We're at Howe's now," Gabe mumbled while exiting the car. Javi and Kate stayed in the car, still bickering. Gabe stood outside, waving his arms back and forth. Where was Clem? A red convertible drove up to near Gabe was standing. He saw a young couple, both of them looking friendly and nice. He stepped away, fearing it was Clementine. Had he fallen in love with an older woman? Oh god.

"Clementine, Gabe's waiting for your hug, dear." The woman called. A roughly thirteen year old girl bolted out of the left side of the car, and soon after Gabe was tackled to the ground. A young girl, his age, embraced him with such a tight bear hug. He put his arms around her, hugging everything he could.

"You aren't a creepy old guy!" Clementine exasperated, grinning.

"You aren't a weird crazy cat lady!" Gabe responded, sharing the same amount of enthusiasm. The two lied on the ground for a few minutes, still hugging. Clementine was the first to let go, but only to help Gabe up. When the two were both standing, they hugged once more.

Ed smiled as he put his spoon away, definitely trusting the young Garcia now. Diana recorded everything, as she was nearby with a camera. Clementine and Gabe posed for a few pictures, but then insisted on goofing off inside Howe's. The two ended up having a great time, regardless of where they had met. They had each other.

But unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. The dreaded moment that no one wanted: Javier and Kate returning from the car. Gabe was flailing his arms excited, but they lay slack and drooped by his side when they came back. Javier came back with various kiss marks, so to speak, on him. Gabe glared at his poor excuse of a mother, not believing that they'd do it.

"So you weren't kidding about your step-mother and uncle." Clementine scoffed. Gabe's glare grew and he stared at her with it. She mumbled an apology and grabbed his hand for comfort, which Gabe accepted.

"Gabe, you have to let it happen. The thing between me and your father aren--" Kate struggled to explain. Gabe glared at her, but he clenched his fist and tried to let it slide. He was going to have a good time with Clementine today, not argue with his uncle and mother.

The rest of the time the two spent lasted briefly, as they weren't promised forever to spend together. A smitten hug was exchanged, which Diana also recorded.

"I love you, Clem. Keep in touch, okay?"

"I love you too, Edgy Boy. I'll call everyday."

Thus ends the time they had with one another. Both young teenagers cried and wailed on their way home, wanting to be with the other again. Failure to reassure them, you'll see her again! or you'll see him again! caused more tears. There wasn't much else to do, but there was always the emotional support hotline.