nine

"Hello, Gabe the Gator!"

"Ayy, Clemmy the Chamelon."

"What's up, homie?"

"Well,  I'm still scared about your cryptic message from a few days ago."

"Oh, yeah, that. Hm, it makes it seem like I'm hinting toward Chaos Theory..."

"Chaos Theory? Now I'm just flat out horrified and concerned."

"Crazy stuff happens because it can and will."

"Oh goodie, more stuff that could give Mariana anxiety attacks."

"She's sensitive about that stuff?"

"Absolutely, don't tell her about your psycho theories, please."

"You got it, Gabesie. Anyway, want me to build on yesterday's message?"

"Yes please, but not in YouTube quotes."

"Alright, alright. I wrote something cool anyway. Here it is: A feeling so unfamiliar to one, yet it continues to stir in her anyway. This one fears he does not share the emotion, but she believes in fate."

"That's some poetic shiz. Well, I hope that special guy feels the same way."

"Yeah... I hope so too.."

"Tell ya what, describe the dude to me and I'll see what I can do."

"He's beautiful. I haven't seen him face to face yet, but I just know I want to keep him around. He's so sweet and funny, but I tease him a lot. I'm helpless, Gabe."

Gabe went silent.

"He sounds cool, I guess.."

"I have to go now, Clementine."

"Okay. Bye, Gabester."

Clementine hummed to herself at her desk, trying to ignore her negative thoughts. Had she upset Gabe? She was merely describing him...