~Bendy X Reader Lemon~

Requested by: BelleDrowned010

(A little Profanity is in this as well... Im sorry lovelies.. I just can't help it sometimes... It gets the point across pretty well!! XP Oh and a little sexual things...

~ Mix)

(Y/N)= Your name

(L/N)= Last Name

(F/A)= Favorite Animal

(Y/N), Bendy, and Boris were strolling around town looking for a hotel to sleep at.  It was almost dark before they found a hotel, Sighing (Y/N) pointed out that almost all the lights in the hotel were on, "Do they even have 3 rooms available? "  (Y/N) gave an exhausted sigh, "I don't care anymore! I'll sleep on the floor if i have too!", Laughing Bendy, Boris, And (Y/N) Walked into the hotel. Behind the desk sat a small cat, Smaller then Bendy, she was wearing a cute sweater! (I don't remember her name... Therefore i cant find any reference pics...So just roll with it...)  "Can we have 3 rooms please?" Boris asked The cat lady (Ima call her Melodie... If you know her real name put it in the comments and ill fix it!). "Im sorry, but we only have 2 rooms left!" Melodie replied sadly. "That'll work!" Bendy spoke quickly, his cheeks going red at the thought of possibly sharing a room with (Y/N) "I'll just sleep on the floor!" (Y/N) added in. Melodie handed the keys to (Y/N) and Boris. As they were walking back to the hotel rooms, they looked back at Bendy too see him giving Melodie  a pep talk about being small, and how she can hide in places that others can't. Chuckling, (Y/N) strolled into his/her room that he/she was gonna share with Bendy. She/he sat around trying to find something to cure her/his boredom, when she/he heard a knock on the door and went to answer it. "Is Bendy in there with you (Y/N)?" Boris asked with a worried look on his face. "No, why?" (Y/N)  questioned Boris. "I don't know where he went!" Replied Boris in a worried tone.

(Time skip cause author~chan doesn't like this part... poor bendy... D':)

As Bendy was taking a shower you changed into a night gown. (Pick below, but instead of blue whatever your fav color is...)

(Y/N) had began setting up a sleeping bag, when Bendy strut out of the shower shirtless

(Y/N) had began setting up a sleeping bag, when Bendy strut out of the shower shirtless. Struggling to not stare at Bendy's appendix, (Y/N) began to say "Okay, im about done with th-" She/he was cut off by Bendy's lips smashing into her/his, causing (Y/N) to fall back onto to the bed. Blushing (Y/N) struggled to push Bendy off, "WHAT THE HELL? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?", (Y/N) Whisper shouted to Bendy. "Sorry sweet cheeks, I just couldn't help myself~ Especially since your wearing such a short night gown~." Bendy purred into her ear. Blushing harder (Y/N) replied in a shy tone , "I-it's okay... Just ask next time and i m-might say yes.." Bendy smiled at this and began to whisper into (Y/N)'s ear " Is it okay if i, (He whispers stuff about the lemon... I'm not gonna spoil the surprise... Srry!!) ~~" (Y/N) began to blush at the visualization of Bendy inside of her. "u-um, y-yeah..." (Y/N) began to blush as she felt Bendy's tail brush against(Ima just say her, she, ect... cause im not gonna try to imagine a guy on guy... It's too early.. Especially at five in the morning... 0////0) her panties. "Ugh~" (Y/N) moaned involuntarily. Taking this as an invitation, Bendy began to pull her panties down with his tail while kissing (Y/N). (Oh the pleasure of having a tail... I wish i had a tail... Any way, BACK TO THE STORY!! >.<) (Y/N) slowly began pulling Bendy's pants down, exposing his (*Author~Chan coughs* What am i writing and why? *shakes head* Whatever... -///-) erect member.  (Y/N) gasped at the size of his member, as well as moaned as his tail began to slowly massage her clit. She gasped as Bendy began to insert his member into her, he waited until she had adjusted to his member. She gave him the cue to move and he started thrusting into her, causing her to moan loudly.

(Time skip... Author~Chan can't write that detailed... Go somewhere else and read ALL about that... 0.0... >////////<)

(Y/N) awoke next to Bendy laying in bed naked. "Morning" (Y/N) said quietly, slowly sitting up to take a shower and get dressed. "Where are you going?~" Bendy asked seductively. "To take a shower and get dressed for the day." (Y/N) replied standing up and walking to the bathroom.

The end~~