~Bendy X, Angel, Witch, Red panda Reader X Cuphead~ (Pt.1)

Requested by- Omgitscute

(Y/N) = Your Name

(F/C) = Fav color

(F/A) = Fav Animal

(S/F/C) = Second Fav Color

(Y/N) Was walking down the street to their house, getting accusing glances as she went. (Y/N) was an Angel at one point in their life, they used to have beautiful white wings with golden tips, That was until up to three years ago..

      ~Flash Back~

(Y/N) Was doing her daily duties, sending letters to all of the other Angels telling them when their next case was, when something terrible happened. In the middle of writing a letter to one of the Angels, an infected/tainted angel came into the office. If you touch an infected angel, then you will become infected as well. The infected angel threw themselves against (Y/N) causing them to fall back, and unfortunately become tainted.  Not long after, she fell through the clouds landing and creating a large crater on the surface of the earth. (Y/N) awoke to people standing around her, staring at her large black wings that had dark grey streaks on them, "Who are you? What are you doing here? Where did you come from?" Shouted a boy as his mother pulled him back into the deeper parts of the crowd. (Y/N), only knowing how to comprehend (Your language) but not say it, spoke "?deneppah tahW ?I ma erehW"

~Present day~

(Y/N) ignored the glances, only focused on not getting their wings, now an ash black color, pulled on by some of their bullies. Coming up to their home, they decided that they should leave this town, and maybe go adventuring? What is the worst that could happen?