Cuphead X Minx!Reader (Pt. 1)

I don't own the artwork, credit goes to that hooman being...

That vid is by Hailey~senpai, so go check out her comic dub, that's what i'm baceing everything off of, voice and all... BTW that's episode 23, if you haven't seen the rest, GO CHECK IT OUT! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? STOP READING AND GO WATCH IT CHILD!!!

Suggested by: Me... 

I WANT TO WRITE THIS HOOMANS!!!! Gahhh! *Gets tackled* Nuuu! I want more cookies! 

*Friend* No more sugar! 

*Me* ;0;

(Y/N) = Your Name

(L/N) = Last Name

(Fu/C) = Fur color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(F/C) = favorite Color

You are 23, Cuphead is 25, Mugman is 23, bendy is 18, Boris is 12, Felix is 29-32 not totally sure... You are about eight to nine inches smaller then the giant cup person... :P

Backstory: You had been Cupheads, and Mugmans friend for a while now, and you guys had just set off with Bendy, Boris, and Mr.Felix{As you call him} and we'll start from there!

{3rd POV}

          Felix walked up with a blushing Bendy on his back, "Took ya' long enough" Cuphead spoke, "Well, we're here now" Came Felix's reply. 

          Mugman's eyes start to sparkle, and he cheerfully questions "Hey! Are we doing a Piggyback race? I'm in!"  He runs up to Boris, slamming into the poor wolf child backward, effectively getting him on his back, "LET'S GO BORIS!" He basically shouts with glee, not allowing the poor child to respond with anything but a "What?", then taking off faster then you could say, WAIT!, running past Felix and Boris, "Hey! No fair!" Felix told the excited cup as he chaised after him, the demon on his back surprised, yet a content smile graced his lips. 'is this my life now?' Cuphead thought to him self, a deadpan expression upon his face.

          "Well, if we want to keep up, we better start walking!" Came (Y/N)'s voice, as she began to walk after the pair of piggybackers {I get that that's not a word, but like, go with it dudes!}. Cuphead smirked, "Why don't we beat them?" He asked, obviously planning something devious. "u-umm, I don't do well with heights, or going too fast.." Came (Y/N)'s reply, who obviously was starting to walk faster, hoping and prying to anyone that will listen, 'DON'T YOU DARE BE THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING, NU-UH! NO!!!!' She was about to take another step, when she was lifted of the ground and thrown onto someone's back, her (Fu/C) fur blowing in the wind behind her. 

{(Y/N)'s POV} 

          "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"I screamed bloody murder, clinging onto Cuphead's jacket for dear life, I mean, GOD! this guy is fast at running! But, i'm not letting go! I closed my eyes, hoping that I don't die from a heart attack right then and there. 

{Cuphead's POV}

          Oh my god, she's so fricken adorable to mess with, I mean, seriously! Her blushes are so cute! But where is the finish line? "Is there even a finish line?" I hear Felix ask my brother, "We'll make one! how about..." mugs pauses to think, "That tree!" He exclaims, perfect! "Maybe we should wait for your brother!" I hear Felix input again, only for my brother mugs"Nah, serves him right for not knowing how to have fun" why that little! I pick up the pace, zooming past them. 

{3rd POV} 

          Cuphead dashes past Mugman and Felix, who stop in their tracks, causing Boris, who was already uncomfortable, to be thrown forward a little with momentum, and Bendy, who had been enjoying himself, to open his eyes in terror and surprise. Cuphead stops right beside the tree, turning and facing them, smirking while moving the hair out of his face, looking totally awesome may I add! {0o0} 

          "I win~" he said kinda seductively, winking at the others. (Y/N), was scrunched up on his back, not visible to the others at all, was shaking uncontrollably, her life still flashing past her eyes. "No you didn't!" Said mugs, not noticing the shivering girl on Cuphead's back, this is a Piggyback race!" Mugman finished. 'Show off' bendy thought to him self. Boris was dizzy, feeling as though he was gonna puke. Cuphead turned around, I got this cat on my back..." He said, pointing with his thumb to a shivering and utterly terrified (Y/N) on his back, "So, yeah, I win!" (Y/N), gripping tightly to Cuphead's jacket, didn't move a muscle, other then shaking, "I-is she okay?" Asked Felix, sounding worried for the poor Minx. 

          (Y/N) fell off of Cuphead's back, dizzy, and just laid on the ground. "I. Am. Never. Going. To. Do. That. Again." She groaned, her face looking paler then her normal complexion. "Oops..." Said cuphead, "Oh well, you've all got you're partners, so she's mine!" He exclaimed, picking the poor girl up off the ground, who, in response, jumped into the tree above him, not wanting to be carried anymore by 'him' she thought to her self, sending Cuphead a glare as she climbed farther into the tree. 

Part one done boi! And there 699 words that are just the story, and the rest is me talking...... Which is 151...