Cuphead X Prankster!Reader X Bendy Teaser

(Y/N)'s POV

I stood on a balcony, the top floor of an inn. I hadn't decided what I was gonna do to make my name known... If I didn't hurry, my friend, Dill would win, and I didn't have the guts to do the punishment.

I looked over the agreements we had set into place, if I won she would have to wear a maids uniform to a dance that that I would put together, using her money. If she won, I would have to hang upside down from a lamp post, in a sexy batwoman costume....  We each had to pull off the best prank, the one who won, got to punish the other person {Not like that you filthy minded hoomans} and also got their name written on town halls prankster board, which wasn't yet a thing, but would be soon enough, when I won and made it by placing my name on it.

3rd person POV

A man with a cup stood on the balcony below (Y/N), not noticing the string of bubblegum pink food dye come from the balcony above. He did however hear the gasp of a certain short demon from beside him. 

Cuphead's POV

I turned my head to see what the idiotic midget was being such a diva over, only to see him trying his best to not spit out the granola bar he had been snacking on since we had gotten here. "The hell are you laughing at?" I asked, not really in the mood for his shenanigans. 

"Pfft- you- your h-hair" He began to giggle, his face flushing a faint scarlet. Huffing I walk to the mirror in our shared room, a sight I wasn't expecting was bubblegum pink in my, once cream brown, hair. 

"Who. Did. This." I spoke, a murderous slipping from my lips. I heard a shuffle, and giggling from the balcony outside. 

The patter of fleeing steps echoed from the room above, causing suspicion to shoot through my mind. That little shit of an up-door neighbor did this didn't they.