~Bendy X Cuphead~ (PT 1)

This is an Alternate Universe.. I this Universe Bendy and Cuphead have been friends from a young age, Causing them to develop feeling for each other... But they don't know that the other has feeling for them... Like in almost every case in one of these stories...

Anything in these [] are my little added quotes to the story!

~Mix

 Bendy was walking down the street towards the bakery, just like every other day, to get his breakfast.  As he sat down to enjoy his meal, bacon, eggs, and of course PANCAKES [\(0o0)/],  when someone bumped into his chair causing him to spill his coffee all over the place. When he looked back to scold whoever had bumped into him, his face was instantly covered in a bright crimson color. "C-c-Cuph-head?" Bendy stared at his crush, imagining their lips together, "W-what are you d-doing here?" Bendy finished his sentence slightly flabbergasted.  Cuphead chuckled slightly "Getting breakfast" He said in a deep,gruff voice. "Why else would i be here Bendy~?" He said teasingly. "Oh, and sorry for bumping into you chair and spilling your coffee, let me get you another cup!~" Cuphead byes Bendy another cup of coffee looking at Bendy while waiting for it to be served, "You okay Bends? You seem to be a little sick~" Cuphead then proceeds to raise his hand and feel his forehead, "God! You are feeling a little hot, Maybe you should head home and rest for today?" Cuphead looks at Bendy with worry in his eyes*

                              ~Le Bendy's mind~

 OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!! HE JUST TOUCHED MY FACE!! WHAT SHOULD I BE DOING??? OMG MY BRAIN IS TOO FULL OF THOUGHTS!

                                                                                         ~Le REAL world~

As Cuphead hands Bendy his cup of coffee, Bendy faints falling out of his chair. "BENDY?" Cuphead exclaimed in surprise and terror. Picking the Demon up he rushes to his car putting Bendy in the back seat and rushing to the hospital.

Sorry that this is short Lovelies~~ I just wanted to get this out of the way, im doing this on my phone so it makes my fingers hurt after a while... I have a TINY phone and it just doesn't like me very well... And I've had to re-read this a few times to make sure my spelling was correct! I will be doing a longer part two once i get my Laptop back! There will be a second chapter coming out in a few hours as well... I have to just finish some re-reading then post it!!Have a lovely day~~

~Mix