~Bendy X Abused! Reader~

Requested by: Samantha4sandy

(Y/N)= Your name

(L/N)= Last Name

(F/A)= Favorite Animal

                                      (A little profanity is in this story, nothing too bad!)

                                           (This will mostly be in a third person view BTW)

   (Y/N) Was standing in the middle of the store scanning the isles, looking for the shredded cheese. She spotted the cheese at the end of the row at the bottom left. She slowly walked there, as she bent to inspect the price someone bumped into her, "O-oh I'm so sorry!", (Y/N) Said as she turned around apologizing. She stared at the male that she had bumped into, her (F/A) tail (If you have one!) sticking to the back of her legs like glue. She quickly inspected the stranger, His short height, the adventure like clothes he wore, His small demon like tail swishing, and the most curious aspect, his hair that was shaped into the shape of horns on his head, "No I'm sorry for not watching out where i was walking, But then again I'm not so sorry that i bumped into such a lovely young woman~" He purred the last part, causing (Y/N) To blush slightly. (Y/N) took the bag of shredded cheese and put it into the basket, "I-i need to get going!" (Y/N) said quickly and swiftly walked away. "Wai-", was all (Y/N) heard as she/he shuffled down the next isle to the check out.

[TIME SKIP~ Brought to you by, The authors laziness!]

"Where the hell have you been?" Came your drunk father's voice from the doorway to the kitchen. "I-i was at t-the store." You  squeaked as a response. "Who the hell is at the store for over an hour?" He growled at you, he was getting visibly angry, his eyes were getting a glint in them that you were all to familiar with. You slammed your eyes shut as you heard him start walking towards you, you braced your body for the pain, but it never happened, you opened your eyes to see the stranger from the store and some wolf cartoon standing in front of you protecting you from your drunk father. "Leave him/her be!" Shouted the wolf, his tail swishing slightly in anger. "Yeah, leave him/her alone!" added the demon cartoon. "W-what are you doing here?" (Y/N) asked, clearly puzzled at the thought of someone protecting a stranger. "We followed you home sweet cheeks" Spoke/purred the demon. Even though the situation was so awkward, (Y/N) blushed against her/his (You could be a male reading this! I'm not gonna judge! You are who you are and no-one can change that!)  will. "I'm Boris and this is my brother Bindy", The wolf decided to input into the conversation. You started to nod, as your father decided to throw his beer bottle at you, you fell and hit your head knocking you out cold.

~Some time later~

(Y/N) awoke, rubbing her/his head "Ugh, W-where am i?", (Y/N) asked looking at their surrounding. "Your at our hotel room, sweet cheeks." Said Bendy, startling you as you hadn't noticed him sitting beside you. "W-whoa you scared me bendy!", You said in a slightly shaken voice. "Oh, by the way, I never caught your name!" He said in a nonchalant voice. "I-i never threw it!" You responded in a slightly sassy voice. "Fierce, i like it!", Bendy purred, "Any way, seriously what is your name?" He asked in a curious tone of voice. "It's (Y/N)" You replied without stuttering.  (Does anyone else, instead of putting their name they think of a girl named Yin Lyn? No? Just me? Okay...) "Cute name, (Y/N), I like it!" He replied, sounding excited. "Anyway, Ima call you sweet cheeks, cause i'm not technically lying, and where are you gonna go after this?" He asked in an all business kind of tone. "W-well i kinda don't have a place to stay..." (Y/N) replied losing their confidence. "You could stay with us, sweet cheeks" Bendy said happily. "Really??!!" (Y/N) squealed happily. "Sure! We could always  use another person on the team!" Replied Bendy

(Sorry im just SO tired... Im writing this at on in the morning...)