18: Face to Face! 'Blissful'

"You saved her!" I gasped, running towards Damon who was walking through the front door of the Salvatore Mansion. Elena by his side but he was holding her. She was weak no doubt. We had a crazy night.

"Whoa! What the hell?" Damon growled. He let her go and stepped to me, his rough hands grabbing my face. "Who did this to you?"

I chuckled weakly, "no one?"

"No one gave you that black eye and a busted lip. Oh, my god, Skylar. Are those handprints around your neck?" He gasped at me.

"Damon. I'm fine. Elena--"

"She's not the one who looks like she's been abused all night," he snapped. "Now I'm going to ask you again. Who did this to you?"

I shook my head. "No one," I lied again.

"Darling, please," he whispered, leaning his forehead against mine. My breath hitched and I stared into his blue orbs. They were filled with... guilt and pain.

"I'm fine," I croaked. That was also a lie. I had a melting ice pack in my right hand. My lip felt swollen. My neck was tight and stiff. And I had a large swollen bruise on my right thigh where I bumped into something, running away from one of my attackers.

"Baby, please," he begged. His thumb pulled at my sore bottom lip and I hissed.

"I don't want to upset you," I mumbled. My hands tugging on his shirt and pulling him close. I was just glad he was home. "I needed you tonight..."

"I'm so sorry. God, am I."

"I'm not blaming you. I just... didn't realize how much you meant to me until I was being beaten to death and all I wanted was you. I just wanted this. These arms around me so I felt safe," I whispered.

A crushed look took over his expression. His arms squeezed me tight and I whimpered at the pain in my ribs. "I should've been there. I could've saved you. I'm so sorry," he whispered in my ear.

I pulled back just a tiny bit. I sniffles, forcing myself to smile. "You're here now. And I'm so happy you are, darling," I said.

I pressed the icepack back to my black eye. It was my right eye. Nearly swollen shut. "No. I promised you something," he said, grabbing my chin firmly.

"Huh?" I uttered. His arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me flush against him. I blushed, relaxing into his arms. He never had to let me go.

Damon's nose nudged mine and I winced. That was almost broken. His lips then brushed mine and my body tensed up. Oh, my god. Was this really happening. "I'm so sorry, baby," he whispered one more time.

I joined our lips together, not able to wait much longer. A whimper left my mouth as I felt my split lip press against his mouth. He moved so he sucked on my top lip. I dropped the ice pack, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He lifted me up just a little bit and soon I was pressed to a wall. "Ow," I cried. Damon pulled away, his hands gripping my legs eased up. "I have a bruise on my thigh."

"I am gonna kiss you all better," he promised.

Then he was attacking me with passionate kisses on my mouth, deeper and deeper each time. His hands were rough but his touches and grabs were gentle.

"I want more," I panted against his mouth. He picked me up again and headed up a long flight of stairs. We entered a room, while I carefully kissed on his smooth jaw.

My back was against another surface and my hands were tugging Damon's long sleeve off to reveal a tank underneath. "Ugh," I moaned as his hands slipped up my top, groping my mounds through my bra. My hands tugged at his silky hair. His lips sucked on my skin at my neck. "Oooo."

"I can't believe I waited this long," he said. He brought his mouth to mine. He was anything but gentle as the sparks flew between us. The lust grew stronger. And I was arching off the wall, pressing my hips into his. I was putting m all into this. I haven't been kissed in a long time. Or ever intimately touched. But that changed tonight. We weren't taking it slow. But I could only go so far...How was I supposed to tell him I was a virgin?

"Damon," I moaned. He cut me off win another ferocious kiss. His hands ripped my t-shirt off my body. My nails dug into his shoulders as we kissed sloppily and then he attacked my neck with more kisses and hickeys.

This was bliss.

Right here with my crush. With my darling. With my sexy baby boy. Blissful.

 Blissful