37: Face to Face! 'Lingerie'

"Off your phone, huh?" Damon asked as I slid it into my pocket. I was wearing a pullover hoodie that had a big pocket across my torso.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered. I slowly scooted closer to him, taking his hand. We were sitting on my couch in the living room. And we had the house alone. My mom was gone on a business trip.

"Done avoiding me?" He questioned, kissing the back of my hand he held.

"I wasn't avoiding you."

"Liar," he chuckled. He tugged me close, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Then he placed a kiss on my temple. "You want to talk about whatever's on your mind or...?"

"Why didn't you buy me anything?" I asked him, turning to face him. I was nervous but also confident.

"Excuse me? Buy you what?"

"Anything. While we were in Victoria's Secret."

"What was I supposed to buy? You didn't ask me to, Skylar," he frowned.

"I know...but that's not the point."

He sighed, sitting up. "What is the point? Let's get to it, huh?" He suggested, raising a brow.

"You didn't want to buy me anything?" I asked him, biting my lip.

"Huh? Babe, if you want something no matter what it is, you can tell me. I'll buy you anything you want."

"That's not what I meant. You didn't want me to have anything new?"

He gave me this flat look, deadpanned. "Are you asking what I think you are?" He asked, scowling now.

"Depends," I shrugged.

"Darling, I'm attracted to you. And I love getting you out of your clothes. But that does not mean I'm going to dictate what you wear under them," he said.

His large hand gripped my chin, forcing me not to look away. "I love you, Skylar. And I know you're not ready for me to be telling you what type of underwear turns me on the most. But honestly I don't care. You turn me on. I want you as you are. And whatever makes you feel good. Okay? It's about what you are ready for. Always, darling," he told me.

"I don't know. I just... I don't know. We haven't... you've never seen me naked yet. I mean, that's important."

"If me seeing you naked before your first time makes you more comfortable then we will get there, baby."

"I want to now."

His brows raised.

"Get me out of these clothes. All of them. Please. And just... touch me," I whispered.

"Where is this coming from? Are you sure?" He asked me. I climbed into his lap, straddling his hips. He grabbed me at my waist, pressing his forehead to me. "Are you sure?" He repeated.

"Yes. We haven't even made out all week. You've barely touched me. I thought we were moving forward."

"We've had a long week," he defended.

"Well, I'm needy."

"Mmm. Okay, okay. Let's go upstairs."