61: Face to Face! 'Moving'

"Hey," I greeted Damon. I woke up without him. And here he was in the parlor, drink in hand at eight in the morning. "Why are you up so early?" I asked him, walking around the couch to sit next to my boyfriend.

"Happy seven months," he said, smiling, but it was weak and didn't show any happiness.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I frowned, grabbing his hand in mine. I drew small circles on the back of his hand with my thumb as his eyes studied me, brows furrowing.

"I have good news, I think."

"Okay. What is it?" I chuckled softly.

"I um, I rented an apartment... In California."

"You what?" I asked, pulling my hand away. "I can't... are you serious? Why didn't you tell me you were even looking? You're the one who said to wait--"

"I can't wait. I want a future with you. Staying here isn't moving forward, Skylar."

"And you expect me to move to Cali with you?"

"I'm hoping."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I sighed. He didn't answer. I moved close, my hands cupping his cheeks before I pecked his lips. "You dork. Of course I'll go anywhere with you. But what if I was tired of California?" I smirked.

"I think you miss it," he said and I snorted.

"I love you," I stated.

"You're not mad?"

"Not in the anger sense. Running away with you, insane mad? Yes, baby. Super mad," I grinned, locking our lips together.

I pulled away just as he tried to pull me on his lap. "All my siblings are there. They're going to be so happy when I tell them," I grinned.

"Do you have to tel them now?" He grumbled.

"I'm not. I need a shower," I laughed. "Now, come join me."

He smirked, "yes, ma'am."

"Save that for when you have to tell my mom."

"Fuck."

***

skybaby

1,736 likesskybaby My baby is the best

1,736 likes
skybaby My baby is the best. 7 months! He asked me to move in with him... In his new apartment... In California... I said "of course" So this biiiiish is moving¡¡¡
Tagged: @salvatore.damon

*comments have been disabled*

***

"When do you leave?" Stefan asked us.

"Move in date is June 1st," Damon answered.

"My baby," Hayley whined, sobbing into my neck as I sat on her lap.