69: Face to Face! 'Birthday Boy'

Damon groaned, squeezing me tighter against him. I chuckled softly, pressing a kiss to his chest where I was snuggled up at. "Wake up," I whispered for the umpteenth time and again he groaned. "Baby, please."

"Skylar, shut up," he grumbled.

"But baby," I whined. He huffed, finally letting me go. I smiled and climbed on top of him, straddling his waist. He laid flat on his back, eyes staring back at me as he raised a brow.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked and I smirked.

"Oh, I don't know... Just thought the birthday boy would like first thing in the morning to you know... make love... If you're up for it," I said, shrugging nonchalantly.

"Huh. It's my birthday?"

"Yes," I laughed. He slowly sat up, hands holding my hips so I didn't move anywhere off of him.

"You know, I've had enough birthdays."

"Well, I want this one to be extra special. So just, pull those boxers down and let me have you, just like this. I'll do all the work," I told him and he grinned.

"I love you," he said, leaning forward and capturing my lips.

"Happy 25th, again," I whispered against his mouth, gently running my fingers through his silky hair. "I love you too."

"Making love it is. First thing for me to do on my meaningless birthday--"

"I will punch you in your pretty little face. I've done a lot of planning for today. Sex. Breakfast. The beach. Drive in movie. Dinner. Party back here tonight. More sex. And somewhere between that I have presents for you. I also plan to suck you off during said movie. And tonight your doing shots off my body. Sound good?"

"Sounds hot. Jesus, baby. When did you get so... so hot?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"It's your birthday. Your favorite things include me, sex, and whiskey. So it was just a safe bet. Oh, tonight I'm wearing some lingerie I bought just for today," I said and he chuckled.

"God, I love you," he said, hands cupping my face and pulling me in for a deep kiss. And the rest was history, few articles of clothing practically fell off.

Lips kissed, sucked, and brushed each other's skin and body parts. Teeth nibbled, bit, and grazed. Fingertips teased. Tongues licked. Privates leaked, exploded, and mine clenched. Hickeys littered our skin. Nails left crescent moon indents and burning red scratch marks down backs. Mouths parted, gasped, and moaned for more. Puffy lips, exhausted eyes, sweaty bodies, and tingling nerves was what was left of us before took a short nap before my planned breakfast for us to meet Stef, Hayley, and Ric.

***

skybaby

1,469 likesskybaby My birthday boy 💙 He's all dressed up for our dinner/triple date ☺️ On a serious matter, happy birthday, darling

1,469 likes
skybaby My birthday boy 💙 He's all dressed up for our dinner/triple date ☺️ On a serious matter, happy birthday, darling. I try my best everyday to keep you smiling. Keep you happy. You mean the world to me and more. You are incredibly kind and unbelievably wise. You're an amazing listener and a passionate lover. Just to boost your ego, which you wouldn't have any other way, I'll also say you are a sexy beast. Smoldering looks. Perfect lips for kissing. Sculpted by the gods, perfect jawline for me to bite. Amazing brows that make every expression you make easier to read. Soft and always a neat mess, your dark locks, for me to tug on when you know... Muscular arms to hold me tight at night. Broad shoulders for me to hold onto. Tight abs for me to trace and lick. I won't go lower 😏😉 But right below that waist is mine, mine, mine. I will go lower, strong thighs where I sit on your lap. Long legs that carry you when you take morning runs alongside of me... But your most important physical feature is your eyes. They have made blue my favorite color. I'm practically obsessed. They are beautiful blue diamonds, a perfectly clear blue ocean, and the windows to your beautiful, compassionate, and down to earth soul. I seriously fall in love with you every time those eyes focus on me and that smirk finally turns into a wide grin. Nothing is more beautiful than the happiness and love in your eyes. I could stare into them forever. Read your mind cause I know you so well, I know the emotions that mask the blue orbs... Yes, I got distracted. Happy birthday, darling. I love you now and always. Forever. To infinity and beyond. And I fall in love with you deeper every day. And I fall for you again every single day too. There's nothing and no one I need more than you. And there's nobody I've ever been more of and proud to know. You are the greatest man I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. The only man I've gotten to love. And I wouldn't change a thing, baby.
Tagged: @salvatore.damon