54: Face To Face! 'Painful'

"I love you," Damon whispered, tugging my glittery pinky dress down my body. I stared up at him, full of love and undeniable lust. He was above me, shirtless, hair already a mess from my tugging as we kissed.

"I love you too," I said just as softly. His lips went to my neck. My eyes snapped closed a moan left my throat. He sucked harshly on my skin, marking it purple-y red.

His fingers were quick to undo my strapless bra. He flung it off the bed, hands taking hold of my freed breasts. He pinched my nipples and a strangled sound left my lips. My legs wrapped around his waist, and I carefully maneuvered us so I was on top. His back laid on the dark red sheets. White rose petals surrounded his body. I stared down at him before lowering myself to kiss down his delectable abs.

He groaned as I got lower, my hands undoing his belt. Then his zipper and button. "Slow down," he chuckled.

I ignored him and got off the bed to pull his jeans off of him. He sat up on his knees and quickly grabbed me, tugging me back onto the bed. His hands squeezed my bottom as he brought our lips together. Our bare chests pressed against one another. My fingers squeezed at one of nipples causing him to hiss. I deepened the kiss, taking full control.

He managed to pull me up so he held me by my thighs. My legs wrapped around his torso. I pulled back from the kiss first to breathe, our eyes met and he smirked slowly. He raised me higher and then his mouth engulfed my hard peak on my right breast. My hands latched onto his neck as he moved, walking on his knees. My back pressed against something hard... the bedframe. My head rested against the top of it as he teased me.

"Put me down," I whimpered. He finally dropped me carefully. I sat there, back to the wooden headboard. Damon on his knees between my open legs. He laid down on his stomach and I gasped slightly as his head fell right between my thighs. "P-please," I begged.

He kissed through my lace panties before, telling me to take them off. I started pushing them down my hips and thighs until he was in the way. So he ripped them in half. I gasped and he winked at me. His hands grasped the back of my thighs and he pulled my wetness straight to his mouth while I now rested on my tailbone, shoulders and head still against the wooden backboard.

I slid my legs up onto his shoulders, earning a moan in response. The vibration made me shiver. My hands on their own accord started cupping my own breasts, fondling them and teasing myself as he went to work. "Ohhh. Daaamon," I moaned.

He didn't do that for long, against my wishes. Instead he was laying me down, propping me on the pillows. His body covered mine and I stared at him in curiosity. He slid a hand down my torso, back to my wanting core. His lips brushed mine and a finger slipped past tight folds, causing me to gasp. Slight discomfort filled me. "Mm. N-no," I whined, moving my head so he couldn't kiss my lips.

"Baby, trust me... This is gonna help the pain later," he said and I pouted.

"But I don't like the way it f-feels--Ow," I cried. His finger was pushed in deep. My walls clenched onto the intruder and he slowly pulled it out only to do it again. I bit my lip at the new pain. Still more discomfort than anything. I've never had anything up there!

"Relax, baby," he demanded, his other hand, running through my blonde hair.

"How can I relax?" I scoffed.

"I'm trying to loosen you up. Otherwise it's going to hurt worse than hell," he said and I scowled.

"What if I don't like sex?" I mumbled.

He smirked, shaking his head. "Baby, you're gonna love it," he promised. "I swear, if you would just relax I'd be bringing you more pleasure right now."