46: Face to Face! 'Closer'

"Hey," Damon whispered, running a hand through my hair. "Morning."

"Hi," I whispered back. He leaned forward and brought our lips together. One of his arms went around me and tugged me closer to his body. I smiled against his lips before pulling away.

"How you feeling?"

"Still a little upset," I mumbled, cuddling closer to him. "I know you don't mean anything by it. I really do trust you... but I get this nauseous feeling in my stomach. And I ... And I think she's in love with you too."

"Baby," he chuckled. "I don't care. Never in a million years would I give you up."

The corner of my lips tugged up, "I'm sorry I lash out at you. I love you, Damon. With every fiber in my being. I can't be without you."

"And you won't have to. I love you so much more, Sky."

"Do you think I overreacted?"

"I think it sucks we had to have that conversation again."

"You were so good. I was so happy. Those two days away were amazing. We never should have come back," I whined.

"Don't let her get to you... I'm just saying my Instagram is a 100 times sexier."

"Thank you," I laughed. "It meant a lot."

"Darling, whatever you want. Always. I have no problem letting the world know that you are mine and I love you."

"God you always make me feel guilty."

"Because I'm not doing anything wrong. I would never purposely do anything to hurt you. I'm not interested in other women."

"What can I do to apologize?" I asked.

"You don't need to apologize for expressing your feelings, Sky."

"So you don't need a blowjob."

"I always would like one," he smirked immediately and I laughed. He joined me, bringing our lips together. "What am I going to do with you?"

"I don't know... let's do something fun."

"Well, can we shower first?"

"Mhm."

***

"Come here!" Damon laughed. Suddenly his arms wrapped around my waist and he lifted me up until I was pressed to his chest.

I giggled, throwing my arms around his neck. We had just got back from lunch with or friends from the beach. Two sisters, Vanessa and Lily Ash.

Now Damon and I were outback at his place. We were just playing around. Moke was wandering around in circles, sniffing everything curiously. "I love you," I smiled, my mouth to his ear. I was feeling way better than last night.

"Mmm. My phone is ringing," he sighed, putting me down.

"Again? Who is it?" I asked him.

"Stefan this time," he said. "Hello? What do you want? ... You can't handle it? Don't let anyone mess it up... Sky and I are-- Fine. I said fine! What do you need me to do? ... do we know where Bonnie is?" He asked. "Mhm. I'm on it... the originals won't die today. Okay. Bye."

"What's going on?" I asked after he hung up, slipping the phone back into his pocket.

"At the ball last night the originals mother, the witch, linked all the siblings. Her son Finn is trying to make the sacrifice to kill them all. But she's using Bonnie and her mom's magic."

"Oh, my God."

"Come on. We have to get Bonnie," he said.

***