Poop Party

A/N: I just couldn't wait any longer.

Prologue

Avi walks into the triplet's bedroom with Aurelia in his arms and stops dead as he looks over at a giggling Bella in her crib. He can't find his words to call his wife as takes in the sight before him. There is brown everywhere. It was on the walls, all over the crib sheets and covering every millimetre of his baby girl.
     A look of horror sticks to his face as he mumbles something to himself, "Oh... shit."
      Aurelia starts patting at her dad's face and pulling on his beard.
      Avi pulls her hand away, holding it in his own as he finally yells out the door, "KIRSTIE! KIRSTIE!" he gets louder as he rushes over to Aurelia's blue crib and places her in it. He steps back, turning to face Bella's crib, his hands covering his mouth as he just stares at the mess in front of him.
     Laughing, Bella shoves her hands in her mouth.
     Avi's breath stops momentarily as he watches her, slowly shaking his head, he had no idea what to do and was silently freaking out.
     Kirstie rushes down the hallway with Giselle in her arms and Olaf at her heels. Standing in the doorway, her attention focused on Avi, "What's wrong? Which one," she looks at Aurelia, then slowly follows her husband's gaze to Bella's crib... and Bella. "IS THAT... IS THAT! OH MY GOD SHE'S COVERED IN SHIT!"
     Avi rushes forward to grab Olaf's collar as the dog leaps towards the offending cot.
Kirstie steps over and places Giselle in the crib with Aurelia then steps up beside Avi, keeping her eyes one her currently brown coated baby.
     Still holding Olaf's collar Avi asks, "What are we supposed to do?"
     "Hope it's not really her poop," she squeaks out.
     "And what that it's Aurelia's instead?" Avi asks in a slight panic.
     Kirstie shakes her head, "No, that it's chocolate, go look," she lightly shoves her husband forward.
     With one step forward, he hands Olaf off to Kirstie and takes another hesitant step forward. He turns back to Kirstie with a 'please don't make me do this' look on his face. She just nods him forward, so he takes a deep breath and holding it, walks right up to the crib.
     Bella, the brown coated baby reaches out as Avi gets closer, clasping her hands together and opening them, a pout and hiccup breaths start when her dad doesn't pick her up.
     "I'm sorry sweetie," Avi tells her, then his eyes widen as he realised he breathed. But he relaxes as the scent hits his nose. "It's Nutella," he runs a hand down his face in relief, taking a deep calming breath.
     "What?! Where'd that come from?" Kirstie asks, rushing forward to look into the cot.
     "Well there's bread," Avi points at a squished up, patchy lump on the sheets, "Well at least I think its bread." He tilts his head as he looks closer, two chocolatey hands reach up for him, and since he was wearing a dark shirt he decided he'd pick up the whimpering child. "You had me real worried there Bells," he tells her as he cuddles her to his side and kisses her chocolate covered forehead.
     "You know if chocolate weren't so bad for dogs, I'd sit her on the ground and let Olaf have a go."
     Avi spins around to face Kirstie, "Would that be okay? Like he wouldn't bite her?"
     "No he wouldn't Avi, he knows what a baby is, not that he can because of the previously mentioned chocolate thing," she rolls her eyes. "But still, where did she get the sandwich?"
     "Are you forgetting about number one?"
     "Well you didn't do it, you were more freaked out than I was."
     "Hey, I didn't swear in front of the triplets. And no, I meant the other number one, the one I kinda told she could make herself a..."
      Kirstie doesn't hesitate to let out another yell, "MARCIA ALICE KAPLAN! GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE NOW!!!"

A/N:Boom! It's a sequel! :D

Lets Add Threeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें