"Your Phone's a Ring-ging!"

A/N: So yeah this is a sequel to 'The Split' so if you haven't read that one then I suggest you do since a couple of things from it might appear, that one is only 13 chapters long. But then again it's not the end of the world if you don't read it :)

Chapter 1

Avi sat on the floor with three of his daughters, Giselle, Bella and Marcia. The eldest was behind him playing with two Barbie's that were rock climbing up his back. Two thirds of the triplets were in their after bath towels, Giselle's was a yellow duck and Bella's was a green frog and they were both hooded, sitting with their dad playing with the blocks.
     "Hey Martian, be careful with the hands poking me in the back okay," Avi tells her as he looks just over his shoulder. As he turns back to the other two a block comes flying at him."Giselle, no!" he scolds, making Bella who wasn't fully paying attention jump and then start crying.
With a sigh Avi leans forward to scoop up his daughter in his arms, cuddling her to his chest. Giselle starts reaching out and grabbing, her faces drops, but before she can start to cry,Avi pulls her in too.
     "Why do's Bella cry so much dad?"Marcia asks as she leans over his shoulder and lightly pats her sister's head,pushing her soft curls back.
     "She does cry a little more than the other two doesn't she?"
     "Your pones a ring-ging daddy!"Marcia screeches as she runs off down the hall to collect it for him.
     "I didn't even hear that," he says with a laugh, lightly kissing Bella's head, then Giselle's.
     Kirstie walks into the lounge room with Aurelia dressed in a blue dolphin hooded towel in her arms. "Where's Marcia? It's her turn now," she says as she places the child down in front Aviand the other two.
     "Apparently my phone was ringing,"Avi replies before Marcia walks in with the phone to her ear.
     "Yes... yes..." Marcia looks over at her dad, "I see him... yep mommy too," she nods quickly, darting around her mom when she tries to get the phone from her.
     "Marcia, you're not supposed to answer my phone, pass it here," he looks down at his full hands before he nods at Kirstie, "Pass it to mommy."
     Kirstie holds out her hand and places the other on her hip waiting.
    "But it's just uncleey Kev!" Marcia complains with a groan, the phone still to her ear.
      Avi perks up suddenly, "Kevin?Kevin, its Kevin? Oh, oh, I know why!" he places his daughters down before he jumps up to try and take the phone from Marcia.
      "Now he's all weird," she says into the phone, spinning away from him. Avi picks her up and pulls the phone from her hands and places it to his own ear, Marcia still tucked under his arm.
      Kirstie shuffles up beside Avi to try and listen in, because she's sure she knows exactly what this call is too,but before she can hear anything Avi cheers.
     "Ahh yes! First niece!"
     "Speaker, speaker," Kirstie instructs her husband, pulling the phone away from his ear to hit the speaker button. "It's a girl?" she asks excitedly.
     "Yeah, and she is the most adorable being I've ever met."
     "Aww Kev!" Kirstie coos. "She got a name yet?"
     "Angela."
     "Like a the angel!" Marcia calls out, swinging in Avi's arm, and ready to get down. He takes the cue and lets her down, but she stays close so she can listen too.
     "I really liked that name when you guys said you were thinking about it, it's perfect," Kirstie smiles even though Kevin can't see her. "And how's Esther?"
     "She is doing great, I mean she's asleep at the moment, so's Angela, that's why I thought I'd call y'all now," you could practically hear his glowing grin.
     "Well I'm so happy to hear all that," Avi tells him.
     "Who is Angela?" Marcia asks in a whisper, pulling on the sleeve of Kirstie's shirt.
      "She's your new cousin," Kirstie tells her softly, brushing her hair back off her eldest daughter's face as she hugged against her leg.
      "Like Sebby, Matt and Jayden?" she asks.
     "Just like Sebby, Matt and Jayden,she's their cousin too," Kirstie explains, crouching down to be at the same height as her and letting Avi have the phone back to himself.
     "I don't get it," she frowns.
     "It's okay, it's a little bit confusing, we'll work it all out later okay? Go play with the girls, then you can have your bath soon," she nods standing back up as Marcia skips over to her sisters. "We'll come in and visit tomorrow Kev," she tells him.
     "Absolutely," Avi agrees.
     "That'll be great, I'd love to talk longer, but I have a few other calls to make tonight, wouldn't want anyone feeling left out," he chuckles."See you tomorrow, bye."
     "Bye," Kirstie and Avi say together.
     "Seems like Zoey's the only one who can't have girls," Kirstie jokes.
     "I still reckon it's only cause she wanted one so badly. I still remember when she just about went red in the face when we had the cake party thing and found out that all three of them were gonna be girls," Avi nods in the direction of the triplets.
      "MOMMYYY! JAA-ZELLEEE'S THROWING BLOCKS!!!"
     Avi and Kirstie turn as Giselle throws another block, this one hitting Bella who starts screaming the second it hits her.
     "Giselle, no!" Avi says sternly,reaching Bella in two steps and swiftly picking her up. The crying stops almost instantly when he starts humming.
      "I don't fink she get it," Marcia states, snatching a block from Giselle's hand.
      "Sweetie please don't snatch," Kirstie tells the oldest child. "She'll understand soon okay, sometimes it takes babies a while to learn things."
      "Why though?" Marcia asks.
     "Because it just does," Avi says with a slight sigh, "Go get your bath crew together sweet. Mom'll give you a bath then it's bedtime."
     "But I wanna a see Angel-la!"
     "Not today Martian," Avi speaks again as Kirstie tucks a second child into his arms. She picks up the third then they walk off down the hall with Marcia following.
     "Why?"
     "She's not ready for visitors yet," Kirstie explains.
     "Why?"
     "She's too little," Avi answers.
     "So are the triples!"
     "Angela's even smaller," Kirstie says.
     "Why?"
     "Because she's just been-" Avi pauses, how far were they going to go into this conversation. If he didn't stop this now Marcia's questions would just keep coming and they'd end up in territory not appropriate for a five year old.
    "She been what?"
     Kirstie stops and crouches down in front of Marcia with Giselle in her arms, "Do you remember asking Auntie Esther why she was fat?"
     Marcia nods, "She neva told me."
     "Well I'm telling you now, it's because Angela was in her tummy. So next time you see Auntie she won't have a big tummy anymore, because Angela's come out now."
     "But why wad she in Auntie Esta's tummy?"
     "So she could become all cute and pink..." she trails off as Avi shakes his head.
     He was back with no babies in arms, the other two now safely tucked in their cribs, "Angela might not be so pink, she is also Kevin's."
     Kirstie gasps slightly, "I didn'teven think, that makes me sound horrible!" She stands up with one hand over her mouth.
     "It doesn't make you sound horrible, a lot of babies are pink, all ours were."
     "Yeah but you're pink!" Kirstie jabs his shoulder with her free hand.
     "So don't stress about it, just don't say it to them," Avi half laughs, taking Giselle from her.
      "I'll just bath Marcia," she reaches down to take her daughter's hand in hers.
     "You do that," Avi nods with a smile, walking back into the triplets room.
     "Why won't she be pink?"
     "Marcia honey, I can't answer anymore questions tonight, Mommy has a headache."
     "What's a headeight?"    

A/N: That was so fun to write XD