"No! NO I Want To Go To MY Class!"

A/N: Here you go kateKaplan101 this chapter is for you :)

Chapter 6

Avi doesn't want to let go of Marcia now that he'd finally found her, well sort of, she'd been with the triplets and Jake and his sisters when he'd made his way back to them. They had been made to sit on the seat by Michelle with their arms folded, and they weren't allowed to move. Marcia had even tried to protest when her dad pulled her off the bench and into his arms, she loved to follow rules and they had no idea how long that would actually last. He was just so damn happy to see her, he just needed to let Kirstie know that he knew their eldest daughters whereabouts and there was no longer a need to panic, Kirstie must still be in a state.
     "Michelle, you're in charge, don't let any child go anywhere, Brittany you're her deputy, back her up," Avi nods surely, earning small smiles from both girls, he could tell that were just relieved their brother had been found.
     Avi knew Kirstie had been searching the opposite side of the school from him, he was up the top, around the junior classrooms where all the toy, book and DVD sales were taking place. So she had been down the bottom, where the field was that was almost covered in rides. It seemed like the most logical place to look for her, he'd call her but his phone just so happened to be in her bag, he hadn't taken it back since he gave it to her before his turn on the dunk tank.
      At least Kirstie would be easier to find than two kids that barely reached his waist, and besides he practically knew the back of her as well as the front. And he knew what she was wearing, a blue top. He stops mid-stride, she was not wearing a blue top... he had no idea what colour top she was wearing. He starts walking again because she was wearing black jeans... nope no she was not, he's wearing jeans, Avi looks down at himself as he stops again, blue t-shirt and black jeans, what the hell was wrong with him. He looks up to the sky for a moment before he continues onto the field; hopefully he'd be able to spot her black curls easily.
     And he does, and she was wearing a denim skirt with a black- no purple-grey-black floral blouse. So he smiles because she looks beautiful, she always did despite the fact that they have four kids. But his smile starts to slowly drop when he realises that she's just standing there, facing a tree, with no one around, it was weird, she was standing completely still. SO Avi starts jogging until he reaches her.
       He gently touches her shoulder from behind, "Kirstie, honey what's wrong?" he asks before he even sees the make-up trails down her face when he steps in front of her. "What's wrong?" he asks, far more seriously this time.
     But she just sobs, she can't answer him.
      "Kirstie, answer me," Avi says, worry think in his voice as he grabs her shoulders, wanting her full attention.
     "He's gonna take her," she whimpers.
      Avi frowns, "Who's taking who?"
     "Jeremy," she hiccups.
     "Jeremy? Jeremy wh-" he goes to say who then stops because he knows exactly who Jeremy is, but it almost takes him too long to realise that the 'her' is Marcia. His head starts slowly shaking, no more words able to come out. So Kirstie starts nodding, more tears spilling.
      "He said, that's what he said."
     Avi keeps shaking his head, "Nope, no way."
     "That's what he said, I'm not lying," she cries.
     "No, honey, I believe you," Avi says pulling her tightly into his arms, "I mean, no way are we going to let him. I don't know why he's even anywhere near us, but he is not taking out little girl away from us."
     "He's their teacher," Kirstie sobs into her husband's shirt.
      Avi's eyes widen, "What?"
      Kirstie finally looks up at him, her eyes filled with tears ready to spill over, "Marcia's teacher, Mr Lewis, it's him and I have no idea what he's said to her," she speaks, her voice getting more firm, and more angry.
      Avi pauses for a moment to think, "Then we go to the principal, we speak to her and we get Marcia into the other class and if we can't then we send her to Esther's school, which maybe we should have done in the first place then we wouldn't be in this damn mess."
      "Esther's school is a half hour's drive away, that's why we didn't, but we might have to and I don't object to that. But let's just go home now; we can talk to the Principal next week, but right now I just need to be with Marcia," Kirstie speaks, her voice strong until she says the last word.

...

Monday comes around very quickly and so Kirstie and Avi take Marcia to school later than usual. They'd dropped the triplets off at Esther and Kevin's with the hope they'd only be gone about an hour. They had a meeting scheduled with Principal Cullen, but Marcia didn't understand why couldn't just go to school like usual, and Kirstie and Avi had no idea how to explain to her why she just couldn't.
      They walk into the school, which was again confusing for Marcia, her mom or dad always just dropped her off outside the building like everybody else's parents, but she holds her dad's hand nonetheless. Turning down a hallway Marcia try's to pull away, and this is exactly why she was holding Avi's hand and not Kirstie's.
     "My class is the way!" she screeches, pulling with all her strength away from Avi and not succeeding. "Daddy let go!"
      "Marcia, we're going to see the principal," Kirstie tries to tell her to calm her down, they'd met Principal Cullen before and she was a lovely lady. But Marcia doesn't stop pulling against her dad.
     "Marcia, please stop," Avi tries, his voice firm, he could easily pull her back but he didn't want to hurt her.
     "Pick her up," Kirstie says, annoyed that Marcia wasn't listening to them.
     Avi lets her pull him for just moment, surprising her enough that she stops long enough for him to gently pull her back and easily up into his arms.
     "No! NO I want to go to MY class!" she protests, whacking Avi's shoulder.
      "Hey, no," Avi speaks in his dad voice and she immediately stops complaining and squirming, she just glares at him.
      They reach the Principal's office and Avi puts Marcia down again, keeping a tight hold of her hand, but she wasn't trying to pull away anymore, so that was a good sign.
Kirstie knocks on the door and its moments later that they're met by Principal Cullen's smiling face.
       "Hi, how are you," she smiles warmly, holding her door open wide for the three of them to enter her office.
      "Thank you for meeting with us, Principal Cullen," Kirstie nods as the door is closed behind her.
      "Oh, please call me Esme, and I'm always happy to talk to concerned parents. Just take a seat over there," she points out her desk, "I'll just Marcia set up with some paper and pens," she nods as she opens a cupboard and does just that.
     With Marcia sat at a child sized table in the corner, Esme sits across from Kirstie and Avi. "How can I help you today?" she asks.
     Kirstie and Avi exchange a look before Kirstie starts to talk, "We came to ask if it were possible to switch Marcia's class?"
      Esme frowns, "Is Marcia not happy in her class?"
      "No, she is," Avi starts, "But I guess you could say that we're not happy with her teacher."
      "She's in Mr Lewis' class?" Esme asks to their nodding, "We've never had any complaints about him before."
      "I'm sure he's a fine teacher, it's more of a personal problem we have him," Kirstie explains.
      Esme nods slowly, "That's fine, if it's a really big thing we can change her class, it's a only a few weeks into the term and Mr Lewis and Mrs Whitlock are on the same schedule, it'll be an easy switch," she gives them a small smile.
     "We're sorry if it's a weird or uncomfortable request for you, we just have a bad history with him and we'd be very uncomfortable with Marcia in his class," Kirstie speaks.
     "No it's absolutely fine, consider it done," Esme gives them a genuine smile this time.

A/N: Would it be a bad thing if I made Kirstie and Avi's lawyer Rosalie Hale from Twilight? O_o Cause I really want to... I mean Esme Cullen is already the Principal , what's the harm in adding my old love of Twilight into this story? They'll be human versions of the characters though, I don't want vampires and werewolves running rampant XD

And if you don't know what Twilight is I'll cry, I really will and then I won't talk to you anymore.

Hannah.