-2-

An/I have been hit my motivation Yippee

"Yes edd?"

"Why aren't you awnswering your soulmate?"

The taller green plad male cheeks puffed showing a slight bit of anger in his tone.

I was sitting in my room alone hoping edd Would stop knocking on my door asking me the same question.

I twiddle my thumbs and "well I don't agree getting bound with some stranger" I snapped.

Edd shook his head and frowned "tom you idiot do you want to be like Joe from down the hall?" Oh yeah Joe...

Joe is a man the ignored his soulmate which lead to his soulmate commiting suicide. I don't want to follow his foot steps. But I'm not that person that would fall in love.

I sighed "I will talk to my soulmate mate but don't get any thoughts that I will get close to my soulmate."

Edd Snickerd "yeah yeah" I shuffle towards the door only to see edd infront of me holding a blue pen.

I frown "is this the pen from the party?" He nodded and gave me an innocent smile "duh what does it look like?"

I shake my head chuckling with laughter and I grab the pen starting to feel anxiety build up in my chest, it wasn't the best feeling but I learned to manage with it.

"Do you like stars?"

It was something plain and simple, but it was a question I would ask anyone. It's funny how I'm obsessed with stars but never been underneath a sky full of them.

My eyes widened as red ink started to form into letters on my arm.

"Gemini is my favorite constellation"

A smile smile formed on my lips

"I'm sorry for not replying to your past messages."

And inspected my arm and chuckled "again with the star question?" He snorted trying to hold back laughter.

I arched my eyebrow and gave him a weird look "did you over does on laughing gas.... Again?" Edd snorted and shook his head "nope.... Cola!" He screeched his voice giddy.

I roll my eyes and look back down at my arm. Edd frowned and ripped the pen out of my grasp and started writing on my arm "EDD?!" I screeched and ge just laughed.

"Your soulmate is boring."

Edd doodled on my arm and i frantically pulled away leaving a thin line of blue ink on my arm "oh my gosh edd, what the hell?"

Edd snorted and rolled his eyes "vshhhhh man" I frown ready to bitch slap him at any moment.

Before I could strike he ran out of my room laughing like a maniac. I sigh and look back at my arm only to see my soulmate replied.

"He seems like it."

"Hey! I feel hurt."

A light chuckle escaped my lips, as my mind starting flashing with ways to get revenge on edd.

"Where are you?"

I sigh I wasn't really up for sharing my information with some stranger i hardly know........ But I guess I'll give it a go.

"Britain."

"I'm moving there soon."

My whole world stopped."

"Your moving to Britain?."

"Yes yes London to be exact."

I scrunch my eyebrows and my mouth formed into an 'o' shape. My eyes ran over what my soulmate had written.

I wasn't up for meeting anyone new, it was something I have hated for my whole life. I would get ridiculed for it but new faces mean new enemies.

"I'm also in London."

I yelled also regretting what I just written "shit shit shit shit."

"Maybe we should meet up when I get there....."

"Yeah,,, but can we make a deal?"

"Sure thing!"

"Before we meet we are going to keep our identitys to our selves till we are ready to tell each other."

A small smile formed on my lips. I felt way much better because I wrote that.

"Of course."

"Well I have to go to sleep, good night!"

"Good night kiddo, sweet dreams."