-16-

I turned around to spot a surprised Norski.

A frown slowly formed on his face as he saw Micheal and I.

Tord walked forward and he grabbed my sleeve and he walked down the hall, causing me to squeak, but instantly shooting Micheal a sorry look.

"Tord..?"

He didn't reply

I felt like a young child, about to get scolded by their mother because they stole a cookie from the cookie jar.

Tord sighed and opened a door, which was leading to the stairwell.

My heart pounding in my chest, it felt like dogs repeatedly gnawing at my stomach as he gave me an unamused glance.

"So what were you doing with Micheal?" He muttered, his green eyes narrowed to slits.

I was rotting while he stared holes into my eyes. "We had a reunion.."

Tord scoffed but then painfully looked me in the eyes. It was clear now.

Tord, the infamous red leader was jealous.

I sighed and looked up into his his, a playful gleam sparkles in my eyes. "You sure you aren't jealous?"

Tord gave a shocked look and stumbled back a bit. "Wha- n-no!"

I giggled and sat down on one of the many steps, my gaze locked on the spirals.

A smile littered my face as Tord sat down next to me. "Tom.. I'm sorry I just become such a whore when I'm jealous."

He leaned against the wall, his green gaze, locked on the beautiful spirals going up hill.

I smiled, light giggles escaped my lips. I looked back at him as he gave me a questioning glance, my heart beating in my chest.

Tord giggled along with me, but then inched closer to me as he kissed my forehead.

"T-Tord what was that for?!" I stuttered. I probably or most likely wasn't used to affection but here I am.

"Aw. Tom, you're no fun." He whined. A mock expression instantly formed into my pale face.

"I?" I snorted. "Yes you tom, you're terrible." I giggled and I squished the Norski's cheeks.

Tord leaned forward and placed his scratchy, but supple lips onto my own.

My eyes widened, but then I pulled him closer.

I clutched onto his uniform, my heart beating in my chest as he pulled himself closer.

I nibbled on the bottom of his lips, asking him for entrance.

And oh. I was so glad I did that bold move.

Our tongues collide, bringing up a storm of saliva and pure bliss to scorch through our body's.

My breath caught off as he gripped my waist, small breaths releasing from my mouth as I let the Norski tilt my head.

Digging my nails into the back of his neck, a soft pant escaped my lips.

[Tord]

Oh god.

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

My heart raced as Tom dug his nails into the back of neck. My heart surged into my throat. After all I am a masochist.

I flipped Tom over and pressed him against the floor, fitting my legs between his thighs. Tiny pants exited our mouths.

Tom let out a tiny squeal as I bit his lips, digging his nails deeper into my neck.

He gave a soft pant, pulling away.

A trail of spit connected us by the stars.

A burning blush littered toms cheeks as we started into each other's eyes, the hard pressed on my stomach was clearly showing that he enjoyed that.

To be honest, I enjoyed it too.

It was obvious, due to the fact that my hard was pressed against him.

Tom gave a tiny breath, his face still littered with a blush. "Holy-"

I smiled lightly and kissed his forehead. I love you."