-18-

It's now been one week since tom left his duties.

It's been one week since rumors began to travel around the base, and reach toms ears.

Tom was honestly worried if any of those rumors about red leader was true.

'One day after Tom left his duties, red leader hooked up with someone else.'

So Tom decided to make a little meeting with Tord to ask him if any of these rumors were true.

[Tom]

I felt like crying, I've been waiting here for twenty minutes waiting for Tord to show up.

He agreed to coming with the meeting, so we can talk and try make things out but he didn't show.

I rubbed my eyes and I walk out of the room and I head towards to Tord's office, hoping he was just asleep.

I honestly still loved him, we were soulmates after all.

//

I make my way to his office, grunts, whines, and moans were dripping out of the room, just like my anxiety.

I scanned my hand then pushed the door open.

Tord was holding her the way he would hold me, I guess I was out of the picture.

Holly was in Tord's grasp, her supple pink lips giving out a moan as tord bit the side of her neck.

His pants were still on, but other then that there was nothing.

I let out a tiny sob, tears began brimming in my eyes as my mouth lay agape.

Tord quickly pulled away from holly, his eyes wide as he pushed her away from himself.

I looked away from the two, then ran away. Tears were now falling from my eyes, heavy sobs raked my lungs as they exited my mouth.

"TOM! Please wait!" Tord called out running after me.

I quickened my pace, my tears making my vision blurry.

Tord's hand gripped my arm as he pulled me forward. "Tom I-I."

I looked down, avoiding his green gaze. "Y-you what." I muttered, tears dripping along with my voice.

"I-I'm sor-" I cut Tord off. I was done with his bullshit.

"Was she good?" I hiss.

"What do you mean?"

"Did you go with her because she was a girl? Was I-I not good enough, and was it because I'm a stupid gay male." Tears were still dropping out of my eyes, but I still looked down.

"Did she give you the pleasure I couldn't give."

Tord then snapped and he gripped my arm harder. "YES TOM! SHE GAVE ME THE PLEASURE YOU WOULD NEVER GIVE!" He screamed.

I backed up a bit at his raging voice. "YOU JUST LEFT ME HERE, SO I TURNED TO HER! SHE TREATED ME BETTER THEN YOU'VE EVER HAD."

I ripped apart from Tord's grasp, turning around. "I FUCKING HATE YOU TORD! I THOUGHT YOU ACTUALLY CARED BUT YOU'RE JUST THE SAME AS YOU WERE IN COLLEGE."

I wipe a few tears. "And I was stupid enough to believe you actually loved me, after all if you did love me you wouldn't have risked cheating on me." I mutter, and I walk away.

A black broken heart began to form on my inner palm, my tears were now gone.

All of them were wasted on Tord.

And now I was leaving him, no longer caring if he cheated on me or not.

[Tord]

Oh lord.

What have I done?