-3-

BANG!

The sound of a gun shot ran around my ears and i heard a faint voice calling my name. Everything slowed down, I was moving slowly like time stopped but it hasn't.

Everyone had eyes on me and people were running up to me. I couldn't see who they where, it was way to blurry.

Voices ehcoed around my ears and I heard blood curtling screams. It hurts. Everything hurts. Especially my heart, blood was gushing out of my chest like a river, I wanted to scream but I had no strength.

I hit the floor and a man that seemed to be in his early twenties ran up to me crying. He held me up and wiped my tears "th-omas I am s-so sorry"

His voice cracked at the end.

I couldn't see who he was but his voice had an accent which sounds like a thick European accent. It was beautiful.

"I forgive you"

The only word that rolled off my toung.

"HOLY FUCK"

I spring out of bed my hands shaking and drops of sweat were on my forehead, I look around my room and open the curtain and let out a deep breath.

"It was just a dream"

I sigh in relief, thank god it was just a dream.

Did I die in that dream? Who is that man? Is this dream going to happen?

Nah

It's just a stupid dream.

My room was lit with the moon light and my checkered bed shone due to the night as a blue pen glinted in the moon light.

I glanced at the time, chuckling to my self as and idea popped in my head

2:38am

"You awake"

I gripped the blue pen in my hand as the blue ink stained my skin.

"Yep. I'm in the same timezone as you lol"

"I had a nightmare"

"Wanna talk about it"

"I died, I was shot and some guy was crying and asking me to forgive him?"

I sigh as the events of the dream cloud back into my head

"It's a dream, and knowing you, you are a survivor."

"Thank you"

"No problem, Bob"

I chuckled and looked around my room spotting a (Reynolds) pamphlet that was showing off a picture of my soon to be open university.

"University starts for me today"

"Aye me too, I'm already in London ready to learn"

"What's your major?"

"Graphic design"

"Animation"

"Kiddo you should go back to sleep it's pretty late and you need it"

"Aight, but only if you sleep too"

"Deal"

"Goodnight"

I place my pen on the drawer next to my bed smiling. Pillows were basically squishing my head but I loved it. I had this small smile placed on my lips. Until I eventually fell asleep.

(Time skip)

My alarm blared in my ears and the only thing I am able to do is leap out of my bed and turn it off.

Oh how I hate mornings

I rushed out of my room and ran to the bathroom quickly turning on the shower, the water at warm.

I step in and sigh as the events of lasts nights dreams still play in my head, how foolish I can't get over a dumb dream.

I ran my hand through my hair as soap suds start falling into my feet. Who was that man?

I rinsed my self off whilst brushing my teeth in the shower. It was quite relaxing.

I rinsed my mouth a d turned off the showers, as the bleach white towel sat on the hooks next to the bath.

It was neatly wrapped around my waist and I looked at myself in the mirror as insecurities started to flood in.

Will everyone make fun of my eyes?

Afterall I have black voids for eyes.

Something that's rare and unique.

But. You get hated for it.

I look like a fucking monster with my eyes.

A boy with rosy cheeks, a feminine body and worst of all.

My fucking eyes.

I just wish I can have normal eyes. I probably would be liked more, would have more friends be able to have a job with out children crying because of my appearance.

I wish it would all go away. Everything I'm insecure about.

I was about to cry my eyes out but a knock on the door disrupted me.

"Tommy you have to go, uni starts in 25 minutes"

Fuck. I totally forgot about uni due to my pitty party I was having.

I throw on my boxers and black highrise skinny jeans with a grey shirt and my dark blue hoody.

I attempted to slick my host back but only resulted my hair sticking back up.

I sigh and rush out of the bathroom almost forgetting my socks.

Classic stupid tom

I throw on my jacket and grab a bagel pulling over my shoulder bag

"Bye pappy, wish me luck!" I yelled as I was about to close the door "OH and tom. Professors are all bark and no bite, don't worry!"

"Aight, bye pappy!" I ran down the hallway and sprinted to the university. For it was only 7 minutes away.

People eyed me while I sprinted past them but for once I didn't care. A grin plastered on my face until I skidded into a red clad at the entrance of the school.

"HEY WATCH IT."

Posted this chap for an amazing friend of mine CeramicGarden
Ily fam and I hope you enjoyed

And I'll do a favor for anyone who spots all the refrences in this chap :3