-14-

My eyes widened as Tord's lips connected with mine.

But I soon pressed my own against his.

His lips were cracked, but it just felt so right.

The way they scrapped against my chapped lips just resulted to me pushing my lips against his.

His hands trailed to my waist, his hands wrapping around it. He clasped his hands together and I gave a squeal of delight.

I trail my hands to his neck. My fingers tugged on his mullet and he gave a soft sigh.

We both pulled away, blushes scattered on our cheeks. He instantly grinned at me, his green eyes sparking with something I couldn't understand.

"I never knew you were so fond of me, hm?~" my face heated up, a soft giggle escaped my lips as my gaze connected with the soft green eyes of his.

"Guess I am~"

I leaned forward and pecked his lips, I honestly just loved the feeling of Tord's lip and..

I love him.

His hands were still wrapped around my waist, he picked me up causing myself to wrap my legs around his.

"Tommy, we should go to the main base for the welcoming then we'll go home, Kay?"

I giggle at the nickname. "Let's go, Tordy!"

//

Tord and I headed back to the plane, to find the others waiting. They saluted tord and then headed out to the hidden base.

Paul stopped right in front of a trapdoor looking door, leaves scattered all over it.

He tapped his foot four times, a tiny rhythm was obviously heard.

The door slid open, the sound of beeping was ringing in my ears. Paul slid in, his eyes were shut. Soon everyone followed after him.

I stood at the door, my eyes peeked with curiosity. Tord smirked and grabbed me from my waist, "Tommy, don't be scared. I'll be right behind you, alright!?"

I nod, I took a deep breath and went in. It was just like a slide to be honest, it was pitch black, but there were tiny lights on the side clearly showing the coverage was glass.

A light giggle escaped my lips, my eyes were wide at the experience.

Have you ever been on those long water slides? The ones with computed plastic and would take ages to actually reach the ground?

Well this was just like this but better.

I soon started to see light at the end of the slide, I shut my eyes to brace for the impact but two pairs of arms caught me.

I opened my eyes, a smile was placed on my lips. Two brown haired men put me on my feet, Paul and pat.

"Thanks."
"No problem, kiddo."
"We just gotta wait for red now."

The sound of sliding was quickly heard after he said that.

Tord slid out, nobody catching him. After all he did land on his feet, cuz he must have been trained to do so.

Who am I kidding!? He's a leader of a damn army so he must know how to do these tiny things.

I nodded at the others and then he looked at me. "Tom you're going to stand next to me while we go through here." He ordered.

He went back to his leader persona, great.

I stood next to him. He pressed his hand on the scanner, causing a loud ring and a siren to come on.

The metal door slid open, causing the ringing to stop. I took a deep breath and then looked out the door to reveal hundreds of soldiers standing in rows to greet their leader.

My heart was pounding in my chest, it felt like bursting. Tord gave me and assuring look, but then walked down the isle of soldiers.

Many soldiers postures were straight, their gazes lingering on their leader.

"Soldiers! I have some news for you all." The Norwegian accent flew out of Tord's mouth, but a fangy smirk was clearly visible.

"I have now gotten an assistant! Thomas please introduce yourself!"

I gulped, my pitch black eyes scanned the enormous underground base full soldiers that are probably stronger, and way more trained than me.

They all shot my glances and I could hear some of them whispering.

"How would someone that skinny get into a high rank."

"Look at him! He looks like such a whimp!"

I frowned. "I may look small, but I am proud to be in this rank." I hiss. Tord gave me a look of amusement, a small placed on his lips.

The Norski clasped his hands together, a dark smile on his face. "You must treat Thomas with respect! If you don't you'll have a run in with me! And I'm sure you wouldn't want that, anywho all of you are dismissed."

His dark tone soon turned into a cheery one.

All of the soldiers went to their stations and Tord gave me a light smile. He then dismissed Paul, pat, and holly.

"Sorry about the comments they said about you, Tom."

"I'm sure they will stop since I'll be here often." I sigh.

Tord and I walked down a huge hall, his hands behind his back and I just walked like I would usually.

We reached a huge metal door, beautiful designs were engraved in them.

He scanned his hand once more, causing the door to slide open.

Revealing a clean office.

"Welcome to my home away from home!"

An// quick reminder that I have a Tomtord one shot book.