-13-

So many signs that could've made me notice, but instead I just stayed oblivious to the fact the HE was my soulmate.

Tom.

The perfectly imperfect boy I've ever met.

The boy who eagerly wants to experience a night sky draped in stars, big and small.

And that's when I knew.

The exact spot to tell him where.

//

The other side of the phone hung up as I headed back down to the base, stuffing the skinny iPhone into my pocket. I stomped my foot on the floor sending me flying along with the elevator.

The door shot open, revealing a whole line of soldiers, each and everyone one of them were giving me respectful salutes as I head down the hall.

I scan my hand on the scanner next to a  bulletproof glass door to reveal a large room, revealing glass windows which showed off the whole city.

A firey fawn haired woman sat on one of the chairs that was next to the big table in the center of the room.

Her stunning green eyes were plastered on a document she was reading, as her pink lips pursed.

Holly.

One of my main soldiers that was supposed to be in the Norway base.

"Holly."

"Red leader, sir!" She instantly stood up, saluting me.

He uniform was tight around her frame showing of her curves, she was in all honesty beautiful.

But in my opinion.

Tom was prettier and wayyyyyyy hotter.

I nodded to her in response. "What brings you to England, cadet ?"

"We need you to come back to the home base, sir. There has been rising problems with a new army in Norway."

I nod, it was probably the blue navy.

"Get me the next flight in 7 minutes or sooner, I'll have to bring along some things."

She nodded, instantly pulling out her walkie talkie ordering Paul and pat to get ready.

While for me.

I headed out of the room and back to my office, ready to instantly call Thomas and tell him we have to leave.

A red two inch button sat on the left side of my desk. I quickly pressed the button creating a buzzing sound.

"Hello?"

Thomas' voice was at the other end. I swear I could hear the voice of someone in the back. "Thomas, come to my office. Now."

"Okay, sir." He hung up and left me there, sitting on my chair.

Thomas entered my office, tiny bits of sweat covered his forehead and he was panting, but I just smirked.

"I came as quick as I could, anywho what do you need, Commie?" He grumbled as he folded his arms and shot me a soft glare.

Standing up, I gave him a smile and I bent down to his height, mocking him.

"We're going over to Norway, and I'm sure you have anything to bring along- yes?"

"Mhm."

"Good. Thomas we're going to be heading to the main base in my home country, but before we go there I'm gonna take you somewhere."