-7-

I sighed and sat next next to the kitchen island, a glass of water snugly resting in the clutches of my hand.

I took a quick sip, the cool liquid rushing down my throat, leaving a tingling feeling afterwards.

I just sat there. I wasn't hungry, I haven't felt hunger in days.

After all, I usually don't eat. So the feeling of hunger is no longer felt due to the fact my stomach adapted to the amount that I eat.

Which is, basically a piece of toast every morning.

I slid off the chair. the now empty glass was still in my grasp. I headed towards the sink preparing to wash the used glass.

After all I am in the Communist's house and he said to treat it with respect.

If I don't he'll probably kill me. Hah. jokes on him I want to die anyways.

I place the cup in the sink and I pick up the yellow sponge, squirting some see through dish soap on.

I quickly start to wash the glass.

Crash.

I dropped the glass on the floor. my chest scorching with pain.

I collapse on the floor, blood dripping from the pitch black shirt.

Everything burned.

I groaned and just gasped for air. Something must've happened to my soulmate.

I crawl up the stairs and into the bathroom only to see a huge gash on my chest.

Well fuck me with a map and call me Dora.

I opened the drawer above the sink, my hand still clutching my chest.

There sat a roll of wide bandage, I reached forward and quickly unraveled the bandage and quickly wrapped it around my chest.

I sighed and grabbed scissors that were sitting next to the bandage, my hands trembling.

I slowly snip the bandage in half leaving a small strand to wrap around my self one more time.

After so I placed medical tape on the bandage, securing it.

I sighed and slid down, my back pushed against the wall.

I started to doze off until I remembered the mess I made.

Well fuck.

I gotta clean up everything, fast. I quickly limped down the stairs, my chest still aching with pain.

I searched through a closet that seemed like it would hold cleaning ware.

I was correct.

There sat a mop and a broom, a dustpan connected on the pole of the broom.

I sigh in success and walk out of the closet.

I soaked the mop then started clean the floor, my chest was stinging like fuck but I still had to do this.

I started to mop the floor until I remembered an important piece of my life. Music.

I looked around the living room and my eyes somehow lit up when I saw a smart tv.

Perfect.

Now all I need to do is go on YouTube and play some song I like.

I grab the remote off of the stand and instantly go to YouTube, typing in a song that I practically love.

Oogabooga -someday

I continued with mopping the floor, my hips started to away with the beat.

I continued to mop in a trail, my body moving in the rythm.

A small smile was plastered on my face.

The louder, more rythmatic beats hit and I was full out dancing with a mop in my clutches, and still mopping the floor.

The pain in my chest was still tingling but I don't give two shits.

I rinse the mop and place it back inside with the other cleaning ware. I close the door until a hear clapping.

I turn around so fast I could've done a whiplash. But there stood tord leaning on the door, clapping away.

My face instantly heated up with embarrassment, I gritted my teeth "how much did you see?"

Tord chuckled "only till the beat dropped. But I never knew you could dance." He smirked folding his arms, that sorta looked uncomfortable for him.

A pained feeling started up in my shoulders, and I gave a silent grunt "I can't."

"Can't what?"
"I can't dance"

Tord walked up to me, a giggle escaped his lips "dude, you were practically swinging your hips like Shakira... No pun intended"

I raise an eyebrow, tilting my head at the taller male, a small smile was placed on my lips "thanks I guess, tordle."

[Tord]

I sat in the bathroom, my chest aching with pain. But I was used to this.

I leaned against the wall, flashbacks of tom in my mind; his cute smile, how he doesn't believe he can't dance, and just in general all the good things about him.

I could feel my face heating up, my heart started to race.

I place my face in my hands, a dark blush in my face as I thought about Tom's hips.... And ass.

Dirty thoughts entered my mind but then I pushed them away.

We hate each other.

I tried to lie to myself.

it didn't work.

I looked down at my arm to see my soulmate writing.

"Dude you okay?"

I grabbed the pen of the shelf, my chest still aching.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm sorry for what happened"

"It's okay, I just was surprised when blood started dripping out of my shirt,,"

"I have to go, talk to you later okay?"

I chuckle and get walk out of the bathroom, my face still a light shade of red.

( #lettomdanceinpeace )