chapter 1

Emma woke up to the sound of her alarm it read 6:40 am and fell off her bed "ow, liam babe?" emma said he probably already left for classes or he went to his dorm room for clean clothes. She thought. She went straight into the bathroom and thought it was regina, but it wasn't. "Good morning babe." liam said and made emma jump " i thought u left, do u want food honey." emma asked him and he nodded "okay meet me at the cafe on campus love u." emma said and left.

Emma was sitting at the cafe waiting for liam when she saw a familar face.

"Killian hey." she said
"Emma hey didn't expect to see u sitting down alone without my brother." he said smiling

"Yeah um he's meeting me here when he is done getting ready he was in the shower when i left so yeah, so um how's your girlfriend milah right?" emma said smiling. " not sure we broke up last week." "oh im sorry- um what happen-" emma was cut off cause liam came up to her. "Hey sweetie, hey bro what are u doing here with my girlfriend?" liam said after kissing emma. "Babe relax killian was just telling me how milah dumped him." she said "yeah she did but im over it and i dont wanna take up any time so I'll see you around campus i guess." killian said " oh okay, well let us know if u need a friend." emma said then killian left.

Do i like emma no i cant it would be a mistake she is with liam get her out of your head killian! Idiot!

He was so nice do i like him no i love liam i cant like his brother. His brother that is so nice and hot. Emma thought

Let me know comments below of what u thought love yall