chapter 2

Emma went downstairs and she looked like a mess.  "Well good morning." Regina said and emma just waved "well someones in a mood." Regina said. "Im not in a mood i just-- for some reason i cant stop thinking about Killian but im with Liam i love Liam what do i do?" she asked

"Dont ask me im not a love expert im in love with guy who is my best friend and is about to propose to my enemy." Regina said "you mean Robin dont you, he is gonnapropose to Marion Hartsfield are u sure?" emma said. "Yeah im sure he asked me if he should i told him yes why because I'm stupid, but it doesn't matter were gonna be late for class lets go." she said, then they left.

When they got there Regina went to her own class while Emma was going to her own class when she saw her boyfriend and killian fighting. "He's dead because of you!" Liam shouted "what is going on, Liam hey whats wrong?" Emma asked " Our dad had a heartattack last night and Liam thinks its my fault." Killian told her "Shut up it is your fault he's dead because of you!" Liam yelled almost crying "hey hey babe, come on its okay lets go." Emma said taking him for a walk.

"Okay, honey talk to me why do i think it your brothers fault did he kill him?" Emma asked Liam
"No he didnt kill him, dad killed himself i just i guess i blamed Killian for his death it wasnt the best thing to do im sorry Emma." Liam said in a calm voice "its okay but im not the one you should be saying sorry to." emma said. Liam nodded "Your right i guess i should go talk to him, but right after this." then Liam kissed Emma alot.
"What in the world was that for babe?" Emma asked "Just because i love you and your such a great girlfriend." Liam told her, Emma nodded her head and said "i know I'm so great now go talk to Killian tell him your sorry for being so crazy about this situation." Emma told him. With that Liam left.

"Hey Kilian can we talk please?" He asked him "You gonna hit me again?" Killian asked him. Liam shook his head and replied "I'm sorry I shouldn't have been so hard on you and I shouldn't have pushed you I'm sorry brother can you forgive me?" Liam asked, Killian nodded.

Emma got home from classes and she was getting ready for her volleyball game, she was the Captain of the team on the team they had Emma,Regina,Milah,Ruby and the worst of everyone Co-Captain Marion Hartsfield. Just then Emma heard a knock at her door she  opened it and saw Killian and she was very surprised "Um hi is my boyfriend here?" Emma asked him "no he just went out of town to see my mom he told me to keep you company." he said "so you two are good then?" emma asked and he nodded. "Thanks for being here really that's nice you didn't have to." Emma said.

Emma was right for some reason she can't stop thinking about Killian but why??? Ugh!

Hope y'all like it comment and tell me who ur favorite couple is

Captain swan
Outlaw queen
Rumbelle
Snowing

Thanks for reading enjoy reading