chapter 13

Killian wanted to find out what sort of relationship emma was in but he didn't know how to ask her. He got in the house and yelled "emma!"

"Shh i finally got hom to sleep." emma whispered. Emma's brother left earlier and said he would be back later so he had time.

"We need to talk." he told her "whats wrong?" emma asked "were you in a relationship where someone abused you?" he asked her "what? You talked to my parents didn't you?" emma asked angrily "just tell me!" killian said "yeah i was. Um his name was neal and he abused me when we were together i broke up with him 3 years ago." emma said crying. Killian pulled her in for a hug and held her close "its okay you're safe now." killian said kissing her head. "

"How did he hurt you?" killian asked "in many ways. Made me do things i regret he said that if i didnt listen to him he would hurt me and of course i was 17 and stupid then he went to jail and i got away from him and i met Liam and i didn't know if i could ever be with anyone again but liam he changed my mind he never did anything to me like neal did the reason i broke up with him was because he wanted to get me pregnant." emma explained "he got u pregnant?" killian asked. "Not exactly he- " emma heard crying and ran upstairs to henry "hey hey shh its okay its okay mommas here." emma said then she felt killian's arms come around her waist "so my mother is comin over to watch henry so i can take u to the beach what do i think?" killian asked "I don't know should we really leave him home alone?" emma said worriedly "emma he's almost 2 months he'll be fine besides my mother took care of him last week it'll be fine." killian said emma nodded her head and went to go get ready.

Once emma and killian got to the beach they stopped this is where he was gonna propose. "Why did we stop?" emma asked "Because i wanna do it here." killian said grabbing Emma's hand "Emma swan we have been together for a year and i love u so much and we have a child together so Emma swan will you marry m-"

Then emma heard a gunshot.

And saw killian fall to the ground.

And saw graham.

He had a gun and he ran into the water to drown himself.

Emma started to cry.

"Killian Killian Killian. No No don't leave me please please i need you what about henry you can't go please stay with me!" emma screamed she saw an old couple standing there  "help help me help me!" emma yelled they pulled out a phone and called 911 "emma listen you'll be okay I'll never forget you bye i love you." killian said "no killian you'll be okay dont leave."emma said crying.

Then she heard the ambulance pull up and she saw killian close his eyes.

"No! No! Please killian!" emma screamed in tears.

A cop pulled her back and another cop checked for a pulse and shook his head "he's dead." he said.

"No No!!" emma screamed then she got in the cops car and he took her home "was he your husband?" the cop asked "my boyfriend we have a kid together." emma replied with dry tears on her face. "How old?" he asked "2 months." emma said as they pulled in to her house. She got out and had to break the news to his mother. She walked in and henry was watching cartoons "emma Youre back early where's Killian?" she asked "he was shot and he, he didn't make it." emma told his mom "my son is dead?" she asked crying "yes." emma said also crying. Then his mom left.

"Daddy." henry said

"What?" emma asked

"Daddy!" he said again

"Oh you said you're first word!" emma said picking him up and then she laid him back down and went to her bed herself.

Emma laid down and she couldn't really sleep without him she was awake pretty much all night. She couldnt sleep.

He was gone he wasn't coming back and she didn't know what to do.

I know im so bad do mwah mwah im evil he's never coming back!! Comment and vote!!