chapter 6: behind bars

Emma was almost 2 months pregnant Killian should be by any day now if her father went crazy again like he did last time she would have called the cops. Emma was expecting Killian today she was so excited to see him.
Emma was waiting and waiting when she got a call from her friend Regina with news about Killian. He was in prison.

They blame Killian about liams death they found his body by the bridge they think he did it.  Regina said in the phone then emma hung up , Regina gave Emma the adress for the prison he was in she drove straight there.

Emma touched her stomach no one could even tell she was pregnant. "Hi, I'm here for Killian Jones?" emma asked "are you his sister?" the officer asked "I'm his girlfriend." she said "Follow me." he said.

Emma saw killian sat down on the other side "No touching." the officer said and emma nodded "hi."  killian said. "What happened, why are you here?" she asked "they blame me for liam's death i cant to anything about it." he said. "The voicemail, show them the voicemail!" emma said "i gotta wait 3 months to prove to them that i didn't do it." he told her emma started crying and said "i-i cant do this without you. I can't have this baby without you!" she yelled and cried "hey emma look at me, you are going to be an amazing mother,with or without me okay?" he said she nodded her head and whispered "okay." "miss swan your times up." the officer said "see you in 3 months, i love you." killian said as emma walked away.

Emma left the prison and went to her car and cryed for a while until she finally drove back to her dorm that she shared with regina. She walked in set her keys down got the carton of ice cream and ate it. Then she saw regina sit next to her "you okay?" she asked "nope." "you wanna be alone?" she asked "nope." emma said then regina hugged her. "Its gonna be okay, he'll get out of there i promise." Regina exclaimed. Emma nodded the went to bed.

Emma woke up and today was her last day of college she was happy she had no college left. Her parents came and her dad apologized for everything he did to killian emma forgave him and went to graduate.

After graduation everyone was celebrating except emma she was without the love of her life, pregnant and didnt know what to do. Life was great for emma swan.

Hope y'all liked it comment below and let me know if i should update! Thx