chapter 7. court

Emma got a call sayimg Killian was in court and emma had to be there for a witness killian had a lawyer but she still needed to be there for him. Emma got ready and regina took her to court emma didn't really want drive 4 months pregnant. They got to the court room regina parked and sighed "you sure you dont wanna come in?" emma asked "I'm good, but let me know how it goes good luck!" regina said hugging emma.

Emma got in the court room and saw killian and the judge walk in emma smiled when saw killian. They began with killians lawyer talking "your honor killian and his brother were very close and i don't think that he would murder his blood and flesh in fact he wouldn't ever kill anyone he is a 21year old boy about to be a father." he said and the other lawyer rolled his eyes. The other lawyer started speaking to killian. "You had a crushe on emma when she was with your brother correct?" he asked "yes i did." killian said "so don't you think it's possible that you killed your brother to get with emma?" the lawyer asked. "Objection!" killians lawyer yelled "sustained!" he said "alright everyone take a break." the judge said.

Emma walked over to the judge to show him the voicemail "may i help you?" he asked "um i have proof that he didnt kill liam this voicemail liam sent it to him may i show it to them?" she asked and he nodded his head.

Emma got up in front of everyone and was ready to get him out of prison. "I have this voice mail that liam sent me and killian he killed himself!" emma said the lawyer rolled his eyes and scoffed "thats not proof!" he yelled "hey let her talk bradley!" the judge yelled. Emma showed them the voice mail the judge left. Once he returned he had some news. "By the state of maine we have agreed that you are innocent, get your things then you can leave." he said. Emma was so happy she mouthed thank you to the judge and he nodded. Emma waited outside for killian then she saw him she didn't know what to do she stood there until he finally spoke "Swan!" he said emma ran up to him jumped in his arms wrapped her legs around him and kissed his cheek and hugged him "i missed you so much killian." she said crying "careful swan, the baby." he said and she nodded "come on lets go!" she said taking him to the taxi.

They got back to the dorm he was so happy to be home. "Home sweet home." emma said hugging him "Killian you're back!" regina said "yeah we won, surprisingly." emma mumbled "its good to be back but i think I'm gonna go to bed night sweetie." he said kissing his cheek heading upstairs "whats up with him?" Regina asked emma went upstairs with out even answering.

Emma walked straight in and saw killian in the bathroom brushing his teeth. "Hey babe you okay?" she asked "im fine, just will i be good at this parenting thing i feel like I'll suck and-"  "hey u will be great at parenting its scary i know but we can do this okay just take a breath lets go to bed okay." emma said kissing him. "Wait emma um i gotta ask u something what will you're parents think about me being out of jail?" he asked "dont worry about them, come on I'm tired." she said. With that emma fell asleep.

Hope you enjoyed it comment if u want more!!