chapter 14

Mary and david were at there house and were watching tv when they heard what happened. "A man was shot on the beach when he was proposing to his girlfriend. The one who shot him drowned himself right after he shot this man. The cop that took the woman home says that they have a 2 month year old baby boy. Just keep this family in your prayers." the lady said on the news. Mary gasped and called for david he came in the room and she said "thats emma." mary said "killians dead why didnt she tell us?" he asked then they drove to there daughters house.

Emma was in pain but she still had a baby she had to take care of. But this time was different.

Killian wasn't ever coming back. Ever.

Emma was in so much pain she started crying and screaming then she threw tons of dishes on the ground  and screamed even louder. And henry started crying.

Emma fell on the kitchen floor on all of the glass screaming and crying leaving her baby still in the living room crying and then her parents walked in and heard henry and emma crying. "Emma?" david said running over to her and mary running over to henry and taking him outside. Emma was still crying "hey emma its okay." david said "he's gone daddy he's gone!" emma screamed david picked her up and took her in her room and set her on the bed. "Emma listen now, don't go off killing yourself okay." david said emma looked him and said "Never i would never do that. I just wanna be alone." emma explained. And david left she heard the door close. Emma started crying again "killian." she whispered. Slowly emma fell asleep.

Mary came in Emma's room and woke her up "hey wake up,emma." mary said "hey mom. Where's henry?" emma said jumping up "he is fine he's okay! He's with your dad." mary said calming her down "oh thank god!" emma said running downstairs. "Hey buddy." emma said taking her baby back.  "So emma how are you?" david said "what are you talking about?" emma asked but she knew what they were talking about. "Well, without killian." mary said "what? Oh I'm fine im raising henry alone but I'm fine!" emma said holding back the tears. "Honey, you were just having a breakdown in the kitchen you broke several dishes are you sure your okay?" mary asked "Killian died 2 days ago. Yes, I miss him more than anything in this world but i promise you I'm okay." emma explained "well we were thinking um just till you're out of the pain your in we should come stay with us." david said "No, and I'm not in pain okay you guys should go!" emma yelled making them leave and they did.

Emma knew she had to take care of henry and she was in pain but she couldn't let anyone know about it. Then she got a call saying that emma needed to drive over to jefferson hospital she got henry ready to go and left.

When she got there she saw the cop who drove her home "mommy!" henry said grabbing Emma's face. "Hey emma right?" the cop said. "Yeah um whats up?" emma asked "mommy!" henry screamed and grabbed emmas face "what baby?" emma asked and he just laid on her shoulder. Emma rolled her eyes and let christian talk. "Someone wanted to see you." he said leading emma into a room. And she saw a familar face.

Neal.
The guy that abused her.

Christian left him alone so they could talk alone so he began talking to her.

"Its been a while." neal said and smiled

"I have nothing to say to you." emma said

"You have a kid." neal said pointing at henry.

"Yeah his name is henry and thank god he isn't yours." emma mumbled.

"Just hear me out okay, I've changed okay i got out of jail and I changed right after i made many mistakes with you i was 18 and I'm really sorry for everything i did to you. I want to be back in you're life. If you'll have me.

Emma scoffed and rolled her eyes and then henry started speaking "momma i hungry."

"Okay let's go eat baby boy." emma said walking out. And Christian stopped her and said "he has changed he is a good man now take him back emma." he said. Emma left without answering.

Maybe she could take him back but maybe she shouldnt he could hurt her again not with henry around! That's for sure!