chapter 9

Emma's POV

I was 8 months pregnant and so ready to have this baby out of me i went downstairs and killian already left he got a job to help us out when the baby was born. Someone was calling me and i thought it was killian but it wasn't it was my mom who knows what she was gonna say but i answered it anyway.

Emma: hello mother

Mary: Emma your father said you were having a boy so i got alot of clothes for when he comes and i got some toys im right down the road

Emma: mom, the baby shower is next week and my house is a mess you probably shouldn't come.

Mary: oh sweetie i dont mind a little mess its fine alright bye sweetie!

Emma: bye mom.

End phone call

Writers pov

Emma sighed then went back to cleaning the kitchen when her mother came in,  "hey mom, like i said my house is a mess." emma said dropping the cup she had " crap!" emma said "oh, sweetie let me clean it up and you just go sit down and relax okay." she said and emma obeyed.  "This baby wont stop kicking me!" emma said "now you know how how i felt when i was pregnant with you." mary said. Emma laughed and saw the door open and it was her boyfriend he came in with blue and black paint. "What is that doing in my house?" emma asked "it's paint for the baby's room!" killian exclaimed emma rolled her eyes "honey, we need to pick out names I've got mine what about you?" emma asked "I'll get to it! Okay i have more important things to do then to pick out names!" he yelled then left the house and slammed the door. Mary grabbed her daughters arms "are you okay?" she asked emma started crying and nodding "im sorry about killian you should probably go home to daddy." emma said and then mary left.

Emma ate dinner alone then she went to bed alone who knows where he was. Emma tossed and turned but eventually she fell asleep.

She woke up and heard the cabinets opening and the tv turn on. She got downstairs and saw killian making her favorite kind of pancakes. He heard her come down and he turned his head and said "two weeks left!" "yep." she replied "emma look i know i got really mad at you yesterday and i apologize i love you emma." killian said grabbing her hand "ow that was a big kick. Emma said. Killian touched her stomach and the baby wouldn't stop kicking "wow that baby wants out." killian said laughing "any day now, hopefully." she said keeping her hand on her stomach.

They sat down and ate their breakfast. They were silent until emma decided to say something "so i got a job last night, i start today." emma said killian was quiet until he finally said something. "Where?" he asked. "A police station." she replied. "While your pregnant?" he asked emma nodded her head. "We need the money killian im gonna go get ready." emma said kissing his cheek.

She got to the police station and was so ready for this her father was a cop in his early days but he's retired now. 

"Hi you must be emma?" the man asked emma nodded her head "yeah who are you?" she asked "um im graham we spoke on the phone." he said "Right well, put me to work." emma said in a good spirit "well um since your pregnant tlyou can work on the files today." he said "yeah um I'm almost 9 months pregnant so this baby will be out soon!" she said "well then maybe you can just start tomorrow or something?" graham said "um yeah sure, i guess." emma said.

Emma pulled up and saw that killian was still here she got inside and saw killian watching tv "babe you know there is a such thing as work." emma told him "i called in sick." he said.

"Well thats stupid, you know we need the money and you calling in sick isnt gonna help us!" emma exclaimed "emma emma!" killian yelled "what?" emma asked "look down." he said emma looked down and sighed.

Her water broke.

"Well honey lets go have our baby!" killian said with that they left.