chapter 12

Emma still was barely talking to killian, and he didn't know what to do. "Emma will you please talk to me?" killian asked. Emma looked at him and then heard a knock at the door and she knew who it was. "Who's that?" killian asked emma didn't answer him just went to the door. "Hey girl wheres henry i wanna see him?" regina asked "um he's watching cartoons in my room." emma told her then her and regina went upstairs "hey henry!" regina said picking him up "can u say regina? So what's going on with u and killian he looked upset?" regian asked "it's nothing. Don't worry were fine." emma said smiling "so josh is coming back huh?" regina asked emma nodded and saw killian enter there room. "Regina can i talk to emma alone?" killian asked "of course. Emma I'll be downstairs with henry." regina said leaving.

"Emma look i want to know that were okay!" killian said emma didn't answer so instead he decided to try something else Killian grabbed Emma's hand and led her to the bed then he got on top of her and kissed her then stopped so she could talk. "Now will you talk to me?" killian asked emma nodded then kissed him more and more he took off his shirt then they heard crying.

Emma and killian went downstairs and he still had his shirt off. "He wont stop i think he hates me." regina said giving henry to killian "hey dude whats hanging!" killian said "be careful please don't kill my son i mean he's only a month old!" emma said "i should go I'll call you tonight em," regina said leaving. Emma sighed and took henry from killian sat him down in his crib. And kissed killian then she heard  another knock "can we ever get a moment alone!" killian exclaimed. Emma laughed and said "go get a shirt on." then she opened the door and it was.....

"Josh!" emma said letting him in

"Hey sis." he said hugging emma.

"You're here so soon!" emma said "yeah long story i uh just wanted to see my new nephew." Josh said. Emma nodded and picked up her son.

"Josh, meet henry jones." emma said giving henry to josh "hey little dude whats up!" josh said "so where's this kid's dad did he leave you?" josh said "no, he's right here. My name's killian you must be Emma's brother." killian said shaking josh's hand. "You uh taking care of my sister?" josh asked "yes, i am." killian said wrapping his arm around emma. "Well i will be back soon i got some errands to run.love you." Killian said kissing Emma's lips quickly. "Wait babe where do u have to go." emma asked "I'll be back soon. Its a surprise!" killian said walking to his car. So emma and josh hung out till killian came back.

Killian pulled up to Emma's parents house and knocked and mary answered it. "Oh, killian is everthing alright wheres emma?" mary asked "she uh doesn't even know I'm here is david here?" killian asked "yes why?" she asked "I need to speak with u both." killian said coming in.

"So what do u need, money?" david asked

"No, i don't need money i need your blessing." killian said.

He pulled out a ring and david sighed and mary gasped. "May u have your blessing for Emma's hand in marriage?" killian asked them. No one said anything for a moment then mary spoke up. "You have mine!" mary said "thank you what about you?" he asked david "fine, just don't hurt her in any way like her other boyfriend did." killian nodded and left and wondered the whole way there what he meant by like her other boyfriend did. What boyfriend did he abuse emma?

Comment if u want more