miss me?

Jack was laying in bed, his phone right next to him waiting for mark to text him back. Mark had to leave for a bit hours ago and Jack was getting worried. He sighs and grabs his blanket and pulls it over him.

 After a couple minutes, he hears his phone go off. He turns and looks at it. 'Markibabe: go outside' Jack looks confused to his phone, getting up and putting on pants. He goes to his living room, opening the door. Right in front of him, stood Mark. He was holding flowers and a card in one hand and a box in the other.

jack gasps, covering his face. "o-oh my god..." Jack stutters out. Mark smiles warmly at the smaller male. "miss me?" Mark asks with a chuckle. With tears streaming down his face, Jack hugs the older tightly. "I m-missed you so much!" jack says in his chest, mark hugging back. jack lets go, leading mark inside.

"why are you here? I thought you were recording" jack says sitting on the couch. Mark sits with him, giving him the flowers and note. "I just miss my baby boy" Mark hugs Jack close to him. Jack giggles and hugs back. "I love you so much, Mark" Jack whispers in his boyfriends shoulder. "I love you so much as well my small bean" 

sorry this chapter is so short. i just really need to update. i feel horrible for making update schedule and not living up to it. i'm so sorry. i love you all with all my heart!!! i'll finish this in the next chapter and will be a lot longer. i promise. 

thank you all so much for reading this chapter. stay cranky byeeee