thats my dick °\\\\°

jack was in Mark's town visiting. he didn't know the area very well but hes been there enough times to roughly know his way around.

mark didn't know jack was in town. jack wanted to surprise him and include it in one of his vlogs that he recently started doing.

<jack pov>

i step off the plane and walk through the little tunnel to tye airport. California. LA. god its been to long since I've been here.
i take a deep breathe and walk to the front while digging out my camera and phone. i sit on a bench near the front doors amd flip the camera around so its facing me. i hit record.
*wapoosh* "TOP OF DA MORNIN TO YA LADIES!!! my name is jacksepticeye and welcome back to another one of my vlogs! now, you might be thinking to yourself 'sean, where the fuck are you?' well, i am currently in LA to see my good friend mark!! its been like a year since i last saw him and I thought this would be a great surprise!" i smile and lower the camera and stop recording.
i grab my phone and dial in bobs number. he agreed to pick me up from the airport and drive me to Mark's block and he promised to not say anything to mark. thank god for bob.
i get off the phone with him and step outside waiting for him.

<le time skip>

i step out of the car and wave bob a goodbye, smiling. i take in a deep breathe and pull my camera out again, hitting record.
"im now in marks neighborhood. lets go see him"
i turn the camera around and record my feet walking to marks house, not wanting to give out his address.
i approach his door and knock lightly on it, aiming the camera to where I'd assume marks height would be.
i hear light footsteps, gradually getting louder.

<mark pov>

i hear a light knock at my door, jolting me up from my almost slumber. i groan and drag myself to the door, looking through the peep hole.
no way, it cant be!!
i swing the door open quickly and standing there is jack!
"oh my god!!" i pull him into a tight hug, hearing a cute little squeak come outta him. i let him go and just stare at him. "god ive missed you jack" i say pulling him close, seeing a dark blush spread across his face.
"i missed you too mark, why else would i be here?" he giggles out.

<le time skip again and 3rd pov>

mark and jack had recorded a couple videos together. not game plays, but of them just hanging out. but its now reached midnight and they were both tired.
"so um i have a spare room but there's no bed. we can sleep in my bed or i can sleep on the couch and you sleep there. up to you" mark says, grabbing jacks luggage and bringing it to his room. jack nods and follows. "I'm not making ya sleep on the couch. we can sleep together" he says as he plops on the bed. mark blushes softly and chuckles. "sounds like a plan stan"
mark digs through his drawers to get himself something to sleep in while jack digs through his luggage.
"damnit. mark, can i borrow one of your shirts to sleep in?" jack asks, plopping himself on the floor and pouting. mark looks at him and smiles and nods, grabbing on of his shirts and throwing it at him.
jack thanks him and changes into while mark changes as well.
they both crawl into bed and under the covers.

<le time skip again>

jack was out cold and mark couldn't sleep, just staring at the ceiling.
jack cuddles himself up to mark, making his arms wrap around him. mark sighs and holds him close. what can a little cuddling do? mark thinks to himself.
but he thought too soon. jack started moaning softly his sleep, moving his ass against mark. mark bits his lip and looks down at him, realizing hes asleep.
mark sighs and closes his eyes, his erection slowly growing because of jack.
he couldn't help but to find himself slowly moving his hands down jacks body, down to his boxers.
jack bucks his hips softly into marks hand, a silent plead for friction. mark slowly starts rubbing him, feeling jacks erection grow more and more in his hand.
mark subconscious bucks his hips into jack, silently cursing to himself.
jack starts shifting some, startling mark so he takes his hand off him.
he looks down at jack, seeing his beautiful blue eyes looking back up at him.
"mmm, mark.. whyd you stop?" jack says sleepily.
mark smiles and runs his hand down into jacks boxers, softly massaging his balls getting soft moans from him.
mark takes off his own boxers with little to no movement. he rubs his hard on against jack, earning a soft whine from him.