Kitten

//mark POV //

I got home early, missing my baby boy. I walked around the house looking for him. I opened our bedroom door, finding him curled up, taking a nap.

I sit on the bed, pulling him onto my lap. I softly start petting him. "kitten, I'm home" I whisper. He moves around slightly, waking up and stretching. "hey kitten" I smile

He gasps and gets up hugging me, his ears perking up instantly. "hello master!! Your home!!!" I chuckle and hug back "I am darling. I just missed you so much!" he lets go and blushes. "I missed you too!!"

I get up, picking him up. I walk to the living room, feeling something pressed against my side. I look at Jack, his face hid in my shoulder. "baby boy? Did you have a wet dream again?" I ask.

He nods his head slowly. "I'm sorry master. I don't mean to." he looks down. I chuckle and sit down with him on my lap. "it's all okay. Do you want masters help getting rid of that?" I slowly start rubbing him

He bites his lip and nodes

//Jack POV//

I look up at him and blush. Master smirks and takes off both of our shirts, working on his own pants. I slowly start grinding my hips in his, once when he's done with his pants though. Master bites his lip and grabs my ass. I blush and kiss his neck. He rubs my ass, sticking his hands in my pants "your such a good boy baby boy~" master whispers in my ear. I bite my lip and grind my hips harder. He slides off his pants, boxers not long after and works on mine. I rub his chest as he pulls my pants down.

He rubs me slowly, taking off my boxers. I bite my lip as he runs our erections together.

"ahh~ master, I want to ride you~"

And that is the end of this chapter. I'll make another part and finish the s m u t part sometime later.

I love you all so much!! Stat cranky, byeee