slut pSHH

This one is gonna be short, guys. I'm sorry. I'm writing this before I go to bed just to update

Jack walked home after a long day of work. But mark was just recording all day long.
Once jack got home, he instantly plopped on the couch. Shortly after mark came out.
Mark smirked Down at Jack, sitting by him.
Little did anyone else know, mark had sent jack to work with a buttplug in and pink, lacy panties on.
"You Better kept it in all day, baby boy" mark said sternely.
Jack giggled and nodded, standing up and pulling off his pants, showing off his panties.
Mark chuckled. "Your such a good boy for daddy, aren't you?" Mark slapped his ass.
Jack jumped slightly, biting his lip. "Everything is where you left it, hehe"
Mark pulled him on his lap and kissed him softly. "Since you've been a good boy, would you like a reward?"
Jack nodded quickly "yes daddy, please!!"
Mark patted his butt "go to our room baby. On the bed, naked"
Jack nodded and went up quickly, undressing while he walked.
Mark made his way up slowly, opening the door fully. He bit on his lip, looking at Jack's exposed body.
Jack giggled and sat up so he could look at Mark. "I got lube out for you!" Jack said proudly.
Mark smiled and walked over, while undoing his own pants and pulling them off. "Lube daddy up, will ya?" Mark said seductively. Jack nodded and squirted lube on his one hand, pulling out marks cock with the other.
Slowly, he started stroking mark, covering his cock with lube. Once he thought it was good, he let go and layed back down.
Mark lined up with his entrance and slowly started pushing in.
Jack moaned softly, covering his mouth.

Mark pushed in all the way and started thrusting with no warning. Jack moaned louder, arching his back. "Fuck daddy!~"
Mark smirked and went faster, now hitting jack prostate making jack moan loudly.

Then ethan came in the room from hearing noises and is happy but scarred for life

This one is so shitty. Sorry. I just couldn't finish it. Its so late and weird to write on this phone. But it's okay. I'll try and write a full one soon!! Just idk how soon... But oh whale lol

I love you all so so much. I will see all you dudes in the next one. Stay cranky, buh-byeeee