This Is Weird

Word count: 1218

Jack walked to his next class, which was algerbra, keeping his head down trying to avoid anyone he could. He turned down one hall and bumped into someone. He looked up and instantly looked back down. "I-I'm sorry Ch-Charlie..." Jack said shakily. The man glared down at him, and pushed him back. "watch where you're going, dipshit!" Charlie spat at him. Jack shook and nodded, picking his things back up at he left.

Jack continued to his class, sitting in the very back, next to the window. The tardy bell rang and he got out his assignment. The teacher shut the classroom door and went around the class, collecting everyone's papers. Once we collected the last of them, the door flung open.

Jack looked up at the door. The man stood their and looked over the room, locking eyes with Jack. Jack blushes as he looked over. Muscular, red hair, taller. Jack bit his lip and looked away. The man walked towards Jack, a smirk plastered on his face and sat next to him.

The red-haired looked at Jack, resting his arm on the back of the chair he sat in. "never seen you around before." He stated. Jack blushed and looked at him, pushing up his glasses.

"I moved h-here about a w-week ago.." Jack finally got out. The older man seemed to be a little shocked but Jack couldn't tell why. "that accent. Irish? It's hot as fuck. Oh! My names Mark hah." He held out a hand for Jack to shake it. Jack smiled softly and took his hand. "I'm Jack. And yes, I moved here from Ireland." Mark didn't respond for a bit. Jack looked up at him and he looked spaced out.

Slight stubble on his face. Glasses. Brown eyes. Looks as though the softest lips ever. Wearing a red flannel, buttoned up except three at the top which exposed some of his chest.

Mark shook his head. "sorry. Got lost in thought for a minute" Jack smiled softly. "no, you're fine" Jack smiled. the bell rang and everyone rushed out of the class, except Mark and Jack. "hey um. Come to my house after school. I live a block away, garden in the front and a red car in the driveway" then Mark got up and walked away, not letting Jack answer. Jack smiled to himself and got up, going to his next class.

~~time skip~~

Jack walked out of the school, thinking about where Mark lives. Jack sighed and started heading that direction. once he got to the front door, he knocked and not even 10 seconds later, the door was opened to be greeted my Mark. "hey Jack! So glad you came. come on in!" mark stepped to the side allowing Jack to walk in. Jack smiled as he stepped into the house, looking around. "so my parents aren't home and they won't be for awhile. so we can do whatever." Jack nodded and set his stuff down on the couch, his back facing Mark. Mark smirked and stepped behind him, wrapping his arms around Jack's small waist. Jack gasped and blushed darkly. mark buried his face in Jack's neck, nipping at the skin softly. "you're so damn cute, Jack~" he mumbled. Jack bite on his lip, placing his hands over Mark's. "wh-what are you d-doing?" Jack asked shakily. Mark chuckled slightly. "having fun. come on baby, play with me?~" Mark runs his hands up the Irish man's shirt, making him shiver. Jack slowly nodded.

Mark smirks. "great!" he takes Jack's hand and leads him to his room. "we're gonna have so much fun" mark pulled him close, gripping his ass. "mm and this ass? irresistible~" Jack blushed darkly, wrapping his arms around his neck. "heh, th-thanks"

mark chuckled and kisses him deeply, Jack slowly kissing back. Mark trailed his hands to Jack's crotch, rubbing him slowly. Jack gasped and moans softly. Mark took the opportunity and stuck him tongue in his mouth, running his tongue along the roof of his mouth and teeth. He leads Jack to his bed, slowly laying him down.

Jack broke the kiss and looked into Mark's eyes. Mark smirked and undid his own pants, slowly pulling them down. "m-mark, I've never done anything like this before" Jack looked away blushing.

Mark smiled, "that's perfectly fine, babe. I know you're gonna love it~"

Jack nodded as mark started undoing Jack's pants, realizing he isn't wearing boxers. "no boxers?" mark asks with a laugh. jack blushes "oh shush. they're too tight"

mark chuckled and pulled off his pants and his shirt not long after.

jack whined and reached over, pulling marks boxers down. Mark chuckled and helped him, making them drop to the floor making his erection spring free.

Jack stared at it, biting his lip and basically drooling over it. Mark smirked and pushed jack down, making him lay down once again.

mark grabbed a bottle of lube, squirting some on his hand and rubbing his over his own member.

jack watched him in anticipation, biting his lip eagerly. Mark chuckled and put the bottle away, getting between Jack's legs and pulling him closer by his hips.

Mark slowly started to push in, watching Jack's face to make sure he's not hurting him. Jack gripped the sheets, screwing his eyes shut and letting out a small moan of pain.

Mark rubbed his sides, pushing in fully and staying there for jack to get used to it.
Jack wiggled his hips after a bit, signaling he was ready. Mark slowly started to thrust, biting his lip to hold back moans.

jack relaxed some, moaning softly with each thrust. Mark quickened his pace, eventually pounding into him.

jack moaned loudly, reaching out and wrapping his arms around marks neck. mark started thrusting at different angles, trying to find it. once he found it, jack arched his back moaning loudly.

mark smirked and pounded into that spot, leaving jack a moaning mess. jack bucked his hips, his member twitching in delight.

mark grabbed his member, jerking him off in time with his thrusts. jack moaned with each thrust, getting louder as he got closer. mark smirked and pulled out, ramming himself back in, making jack arch his back again, moaning his name loudly.

"ahh fuck mark!!~ I'm s-so close!!" jack slurred out. mark pulled out, making jack whine. he leaned down and pressed his lips on his tip, slowly taking him in his mouth.

Jack looked down at him, his mouth opened slightly, tangling his fingers in his hair.

Mark bobbed his head quickly, making Jack moan and tug his hair slightly.

Jack bucked his hips "fuck I-I'm gonna-" jack cut himself off with a loud moan, cumming down marks throat.

Mark hummed and pulled off, swallowing and stood up. "on your knees baby." He orders jack

Jack nods and gets on his knees, opening his mouth. Mark stroked himself, groaning in his throat as he came all over Jack's face.

Jack moaned softly and picked up what he could. He looked up at Mark, slowly getting up. Mark smiled and pulled him close, kissing him softly.

"I love you jack" mark mumbles into his neck. Jack blushes and hugs him tightly "I love you too mark"

Long wait!! Here it is guys!! Finallllyyyy. Hope you like it though. I don't like it that much. But oh well!! I'll try and update sooner than this. I love you all so so much.

Good damn bye!!