miss me? //part 2//

Jack smiles widely "how long are you staying?" he asks letting go of the hug. Mark looks around "however long you want me too, baby." Jack gets up grabbing Marks hand, pulling him up as well "then you're staying forever." Jack giggles out. Mark laughs slightly. "okay baby, only if you want me to." Jack bring Mark to his room, sitting on the bed. Mark looks at him confused, sitting next to him. "What are we doing in here, babe?" Jack smirks and straddles his boyfriend, rubbing his chest "we haven't seen each other in so long, I just wanna have fun with you." He kisses Marks neck. Mark moans softly, closing his eyes "mmm that sounds amazing~" Mark flips them over, pinning Jack to the bed by his wrists. He grinds on him slowly, smirking. "Mmm already so hard for daddy? Such a good boy~" Mark whispers seductively, his voice much deeper than usual. In response, Jack whimpers and bucks his hips, getting impatient. Mark chuckles and sucks on his neck, slowly pulling down his own pants to reveal his v-line, and isn't wearing boxers. Jack moans softly "please hurry daddy~" he moans out. Mark sits up and takes off his own shirt, Jacks following after. "Need any prep, baby boy?" Mark asks, rubbing his chest. Jack bites his lip and shakes his head "I did that earlier, daddy" he giggles. Mark chuckles, pulling down Jacks pants, his boxers too not long after. "Lube?" Mark asks, getting off the bed. Jack points the bed side table. Mark nods and goes to it, opening the drawer. He walks back to Jack, spreading his legs. He squirts a generous amount of lube on his hand, rubbing it over his own cock. Jack watches him, biting his lip, just the sight makes Jack harder. Mark looks at Jack and smirks. "You ready Baby?" Mark asks, lining him self up with Jacks entrance. Jack nods quickly, holding the bed sheets, knowing it will hurt.

SMUT NOW

Mark slowly pushes in, watching Jacks face, making sure he's not hurting him. Jack moans quietly, biting his lip. Once Mark is in all the way, he waits for Jack to adjust. Jack wiggles his hips a minute or so later, indicating that he's ready. Mark thrusts slowly, rubbing Jacks thighs to soothe him. Jack moans, gripping the sheets harder. "You doing okay?" Mark asks worriedly. Jack nods "fuck go faster~" Mark chuckles and speeds up his pace, and going harder. Jack moans loudly, throwing his head back. Mark smirks, eventually go as fast and as hard as he can. Jack moans loudly, arching his back, and Mark groaning out profanities. Mark reaches down, stroking Jack in rhythm with his thrusts. This causing Jack to moan even louder. "Oh fuck Mark I'm close!!" Mark leans down and whispers in his ear, "cum for me baby boy~" after the last word left Marks mouth, jack shot a loaf over his chest and stomach, moaning louder than even. Mark pulls out, stroking himself quickly, cumming over Jacks torso, letting out a loud groan.
Mark flops on the bed next to Jack, the both panting. "That was... amazing" Jack said as Mark cuddled to him "that's for damn sure"

Hey guys!! Sorry this took so fucking long!! But eyyy I finished it! Even though it seems a bit rushed....

Please request some things!! It's hard to just, come up with these things on my own!! I hope y'all have been good!!

Stay cranky, byeee!!