Shopping Day With TaeTae

Your POV
A few minutes before leaving

After being dragged out of the house Taeyhung opened the car door letting me in. Such a gentleman I thought, he turned his key and began driving.

We talked about complete nonsense and he kept making me laugh about the most stupidest things.

"I love your laugh" he said smiling brightly, I punched his arm.

"Yah! What's that for" he asked rubbing his arm.

"For flirting with me" I said looking out the window.

"Is it illegal to flirt with such a pretty girl" he said smirking.

"Yes because I'm not a pretty girl" I said frowning.

He grab my thigh and began squeezing it, "Your right your not pretty your beautiful" he said.

I slapped his hand off "Bad boy!" I yelled playfully.

"What am I a dog now?" He said stubbornly.

"Yes your my puppy TaeTae" I said giggling, he made his famous box smile.

"As long as I'm your dog I'm happy" he said tickling me.

"Yah! Stop and pay attention to the road" I shouted, "Yes master~" he said staring back at the road.

A few minutes later

"We here!" Taeyhung said nudging me out the car door. He grab my hand and we walked into mall together.

We were walking passed a build a bear workshop and I tugged his shirt. He smiled at me and pulled me into the workshop.

We split up each making our own build a bears. Taeyhung came to my direction holding a tiger with Gucci bear clothing.

I laughed and showed him my bear wearing a blue dress with sparkles. He grab my bear and went to pay for them.

"I can pay you back for the bear" I said hugging the box which contained my bear.

"No worries it's my gift to you" he winked and we walked into a nearby clothing store. It was an expensive clothing store too!

I was looking at the prices for clothing and it was above the limit my parents gave me for clothing.

Taeyhung noticed my discouraging eyes "Hey it's okay I can afford it, I'll just tell Jungkook to pay me back" he smirk.

I laughed and started picking the clothing I liked, Taeyhung chase after me holding the millions of clothing I got. I couldn't see his face anymore so I agreed it was enough.

We walked to the register and Taeyhung placed the clothing in front of the lady cashier. She immediately noticed him from BTS after he had removed the clothing from his face.

She squealed at the sight of him and gave us a huge discount for the clothing. I was surprised that girl didn't want to rip my head off for being with Taeyhung.

I mean if we switched places I probably would have decapitated her. But instead she was totally cool and friendly towards me.

Taeyhung thanked her for the discount and took a selca with her. When he was finished we walked out the of the store and decided to get something to eat.

We arrived at the food court, he wanted some Chinese food and I wanted subway.

So we split up, he gave me money for my food and then we would meet up by the fountain.

When I finished getting my food I walked to the fountain and saw Taeyhung crowed by fangirls.

I walked to the edge of the fountain with no people and began eating my sandwich. After about 30 minutes Taeyhung showed up and poked my side.

I jumping almost dropping my drink to the people below us. "Hey (Y/N) why didn't you come to me?" He asked

"You seem busy I didn't want to interpret you time with your fans" I said with my voice cracking.

"But I'll always have time for my #1 fan" he said placing his hand on mine.

I pulled it away and walked towards the exit of the mall. Taeyhung grab my wrist pulling me into the nearest store.

"Yah!" I shouted but he immediately covered my mouth.

"Shhh!!!" He hissed, I gave him a wtf? face and he replied saying "They're here".

My face grew darker knowing why they are, I held myself praying they'd go away.

Taeyhung could tell I was scared and he tried to calm me down but it wasn't working.

When I could no longer see the gang members I tried making a run for it, dashing straight to the exit.

Taeyhung blocked my path "Hey, are you okay?".

"I'm fine let's just go" I pushed him out of my way and started walking out of the store.

"Whoosh~~" Without knowing it Taeyhung picked me up off my feet and been carrying me to his car.

Punching his back was all I thought to do "Put me down Kim Taeyhung!" I shouted.

Fans started surrounding us once again "Yah! who is that girl!" "Get off OPPA!" "Taeyhung sunbae who is she?" "Yah let go of OPPA!"

They followed us all the way to his car he put me in my seat and ran to the driver side.

He turned the key, honked the car and drove off. We didn't speak to each other the whole way back.

"(Y/N)~~" he cooed, "Talk to me" he said pouting.

I just ignore him, I don't know why I was so mad at him, I just didn't want to speak a word to him.

So I didn't.

Author's note: Oo~ someone's jealous, guess your developing feeling for Taeyhung.
Hehe >:3
Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter♡
Stay frosty ❄️