Hurt

Jungkook's POV

"I'm sorry Taeyhung but I think I.. can't let you have her" I breathe out as I rush to the car.

I flip open the door to my car and speed to catch up to them. They parked at the mall and I follow behind them all ninja like.

They enter womens clothing and I watch (Y/N) spin around, running like a child..she's so cute. Taeyhung then appears holding bags and she smiles brightly at him.

I clench my heart, what is this feeling? I follow them as they go to multiple, random stores coming out with nothing each time.

3rd person

(Y/N) and Taeyhung walked hand in hand into random stores not taking anything just playimg around.

Then in one store Taeyhung was laughing so hard he knock over a pot which landed and broke.

The manager got mad and chased both (Y/N) and Taeyhung out the store with a broom.

"Ay you kids come back here and pay for what you destoryed" the clerk shouted.

They both ran and stop once they thought it was safe, slowly catching their breathes.

What they didn't know was a wild maknae was watching their every move. As the maknae then went to pay for Taeyhung's mess.

Taeyhung and (Y/N) finally exited the mall in hopes to not run into security.

They both walk to the car and drive to their next destination. Jungkook did the same and drives a few cars away to not be discovered.

They stopped at the fancy restaurant and sat at a window seat. With Jungkook peering from outside of the restaurant.

Though Jungkook couldn't hear it would be best so he wouldn't get caught. He watched as they talked and ate.

He was getting bored so he decided to just go home but just as he was about to go...

*Smack*

There was blood streaming down his face from a punch thrown by none other than a golden dragon member.

He tried his best to get up but the gang member would throw kicks. He was unable to move and no one saw a thing.

The gang member grab him and tossed him in the back of his car. Still no one saw as the beloved Golden Maknae was being kidnapped.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up in a barely lit room, my head throbbing as I tried to remember what happened.

Then someone emerged from a dark corner, glaring at me. "W-what happened" I breathe out as I coughed up blood.

"Don't worry we won't keep you too long I'm sure you want to go back to spying on your girlfriend" the man said.

He moved his face closer waiting for my response so I spat at him.

He grew angry and pulled out a trazer. He shocked me I screeched as my whole body twitched in response.

I yelled in pain wanting it to stop but knowing it wouldn't.

"Now your gonna tell me the information I want or I'll shock you again" he spoke coldly.

I nodded in response until he asked the question I dropped my head knowing what would come next.

"Where's (Y/N)"

"Not gonna speak eh?"

"More fun for me"

He said not hesitating to shock him again.

*2 hours later*
Your POV

I had a great time with Taeyhung tonight I really think I'm starting to like him.

But ever since I got home I got a strange feeling when I didn't see Jungkook. I would think he would pop out and ask me how it went but I guess not.

I wander around the mansion trying to find him. Until I asked one of the workers if they have seen him.

They would sadly shake their head no. It got to the point where I was so worried I began to fear for the worst.

I called Jimin no answer, I called Taeyhung no answer. I began to panic, I tried calling Jungkook and it picked up.

But what iI heard on the other line terrified the sh*t out of me. All I heard was a scream of pain and that scream was from Jungkook...

I heard a small whimper/whisper hang up I heard Jungkook say. I didn't hesitate I hung up and cried.

It's all my fault he's getting hurt because of me I just know it. I cried in frustration "what can I do what can I-"

My phone rang "Kookie 🍪" appeared on the screen. I felt happy but it soon disappeared as I knew it's not Jungkook.

"YOUR NOT JUNGKOOK" I shouted at my phone and tears poured out. I couldn't do anything but wait as the torture Jungkook for who knows how long.

I brought my knees near my face and curl next to the front door. Waiting for someone who would probably never come...

"Jungkook please I love you" I cried.

Author's Note: ...😭
Forgive my errors I tried to finish quick for the people reading :3
Hope you enjoyed this chapter ♡
Stay Frosty ❄️