A What?

Your POV

We just spent the past hours hanging out and playing kidish games. It was getting late so Jungkook was offering his hyungs to stay the night, but they both declined.

"Aw why hyungs" Jungkook pouted, which was kinda cute I have to admitt. "We have our own problems to attend to, we'll see you later in the morning maknae" Jimin said ruffling his hair.

Jungkook nodded and Jimin and Taeyhung said there goodbyes, but when no one was looking Taeyhung gave me a wink. I blushed a little brushing it off and both of them drove off into their cars.

Me and Jungkook walked into the house and we went our separate ways, heading to our own rooms. I toke a warm shower and pulled on the pajamas I bought from the mall. They were purple shorts with white bunnys on them along with a white t-shirt that had a purple bunny face plastered on it.

I laid on my bed scrolling through my phone when I heard a slight knock on my door "Come in", and without hesitation the door cracked open. "Hey (Y/N) wanna watch a movie with me I can't sleep" Jungkook said scratching the back of his neck.

I just nodded happily knowing I was bored too, he led me to his room and we both entered. My jaw immediately dropped to the floor, his TV was way more huge than the one in the living room.

I then closed my mouth "What are we watching" I asked still a bit shocked, "Ouija". I ran out of that room quicker than he could repond, "(Y/N)" he yelled chasing after me.

"There is no way I'm watching a scary movie at 3am (devil hour) , you've must've lost your marbles Jeon Jungkook!" I yelled catching my breath when I reached my room. He caught the door before I could slam it, "(Y/N) come on~" he said cutely.

I let go of the door "Jungkook you can go watch the movie but if you have nightmares don't come asking to sleep with me" I blurted out covering my mouth quickly. Did I just say that out loud?! Omg I'm gonna die of embarrassment!

Jungkook turned a dark shaded of red "U-um I think I sleepy now, goodnight (Y/N)" he rushed back to his room. I threw myself on the bed, god why am I so stupid, I rolled my eyes at myself and slowly drifted to sleep.

The Next Morning
(Y/N) POV

"(Y/N)~ HEY! WAKE UP. It's the morning. HEY!" I heard a rude Jungkook said. He basically had to throw me off the bed for me to wake up.

I woke up from the pain of the fall and Jungkook rushed over to help me sit back on the bed. I smacked his chest playfully, he smiled and we sat there staring at each other for what seemed like hours.

He broke the ice by giving a fake cough "Um the guys are here we should go see them" he said stuttering at every word. I nodded and we walked into the living room finding them both laughing at the TV screen.

Taeyhung saw us and rushed over to me attacking me with a hug making me almost lose balance. Jimin came over pulling Taeyhung away and ruffling my hair we a cute smile on his face.

"Good morning guys" I said also letting out a small yawn. The reply the same and I began making breakfast for myself since the chefs had a week off.

I made all four of us breakfast and laid it out on the table. They rushed to the seats and toke a bite.

I looked at them with curiosity wanting to know whether they liked it or not. All six of their eyes lit up, while looking at each other then at me.

"Well..." I said getting anxious to hear their responses. "ITS AMAZING" they all said in unison, I giggled and smile brightly "Thank you!"

After a while of hanging out, I went to get some fresh air. I let the breeze blow my hair back while staring out of the sun lit balcony.

Without realizing someone was watching me the whole time I then heard soft footsteps coming towards me. I spun around only to find Taeyhung, "Oh hey you scared me" "Sorry just wanted to ask you something".

"Okay what is it?"

"Would you like to go on a date with.... Me?"

Author's note: Oooo cliffhanger, what will you say yes or no?
(action scene in the next chapter)
Anyway hope you enjoyed this short chapter ♡
Stay Frosty ❄️