The Date

(Y/N) POV

"T-taeyhung??" I stuttered not knowing what to say.

"(Y-Y/N)?" He said while his cheek turn red.

"U-um y-yes I w-would like.to.go.on.a.date.with.you" I said nervously.

He nervousness went away and a smile appeared on his face. "I'll pick you up at 8 wear something hot" he said smirking.

He skipped away leaving me speechless, then Jimin and Taeyhung headed out. It was already 6 so I had to hurry up and get ready.

Jungkook's POV
*A few minutes before Taeyhung entered"

Taeyhung got up from the couch saying he needed to go somewhere? Me and Jimin just nodded, I was curious so I made up an excuse to Jimin.

"Gotta go to the restroom brb" I said trying not to act suspicious. He nodded and went back to watching the TV screen.

I quickly headed to Taeyhung's direction, when I stopped hearing two people talk. "I'll pick you up at 8 wear something hot" I heard a male voice say.

I heard footsteps and quickly hid behind a plant, I watched Taeyhung walk out and back to the living room.

I toke a peek into the balcony seeing (Y/N) speechless, she then held her cheeks and span around to look back at the clouds.

I felt hint of anger and sadness, I don't even know why. I sat down next to the plant and held my chest, I then felt something wet on my cheeks.

I heard laughter in the living room and wiped my tears and headed back. Maybe I should spy on Taeyhung and (Y/N)... just for safety reasons.

(Y/N) POV
*Present*

I toke a quick shower and put on a red and black lingerie. I pulled out three options of outfits:

 I pulled out three options of outfits:

I choose one and quickly curl my hair, putting on some light makeup along with some accessories

I choose one and quickly curl my hair, putting on some light makeup along with some accessories. I stepped out of my room sitting on the couch, until I saw Jungkook.

His mouth widened along with his eyes and his face a dark shade, he stare at me and I quickly turned a dark red.

The bell rang but we didn't move we just looked into each others eyes not saying a word. It rang again and I quickly snapped out of my thoughts rushing to the door.

I opened it revealing Taeyhung in a black and white suit. We both looked at each other and blushed madly.

"You look beautiful" he said nervously

"Thanks, you look great too" I flashed him a smile.

"We should go" he said not taking his eyes off me but casually grabbing my hand leading me to his car.

Jungkook's POV

I never saw anyone so beautiful, I was speechless my heart was beating fast even when she left.

Then I heard the door shut snapping me out of my thought I quickly grabbed my keys and started to follow them.

"I'm sorry Taeyhung but I think I..."

Author's Note:
WHAT DO YOU THINK JEON JUNGKOOK TELL ME CAUSE I DONT EVEN KNOW. 😂 Anyways excuse my weirdness, hope you enjoyed the short chapter.
Stay Frosty ❄️